Hoid's noodles

3 minutes ago, Iapetus the Titan said:

I love the responses, but where in the books is this mentioned?

It's not. They don't even know about instant noodles (except Taldain), so who is he going to tell about it? This is pure WOB knowledge right here.

Edited by Invocation

22 hours ago, teknopathetic said:

I wonder if Hoid could Soulcast instant noodles? The true reason he sought out a cryptic?

He could Soulcast instant noodles. But why would he want to ruin the taste of perfectly good noodles. If he tried soulcasted noodles he would not want instant noodles anymore. No wonder that he is focusing on noodles on Scadrial not on Roshar. Also the point of instant noodles is having them being instant having to take the time to soulcast them seems time-consuming.

Just now, Failsafe said:

I mean, if soulcast food already tastes boring, then it really only a matter of getting the right flavoring packet.

If you need ideas for the right flavoring packet you could always ask Rock. I think that Chull Dung flavor would make a exquisite impression on the people who try it. The one problem is that after people try it they will either 1 try to kill Hoid or 2 try to make sure that instant noodles never gets invented.

What spices are there in the Cosmere that would go well in a flavoring packet?

3 minutes ago, spren of destruction said:

If you need ideas for the right flavoring packet you could always ask Rock. I think that Chull Dung flavor would make a exquisite impression on the people who try it. The one problem is that after people try it they will either 1 try to kill Hoid or 2 try to make sure that instant noodles never gets invented.

Whatever Hoid snorts before interacting with anyone because that has to be powerful

Edited by Booknerd

54 minutes ago, spren of destruction said:

I seem to recall First of the Sun having the most exquisite arrangement of Jungle-islands (where a lot of spices have historically been grown on earth), and the trade company that was setting up on Patji couldn't have afforded an ironclad purely off the Aviar trade.

Also Nalthis probably has something good because of Endowment and her perpendicularity

17 hours ago, spren of destruction said:

My gut says that a properly trained radiant could soulcast some pretty good yums

• Chaos locked this topic