Additional Immortal Words

robardin

"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. Speak again the ancient oaths and return to men the Shards they once bore."

But based on this strange object I unaccountably discovered in my office supply room at work today, perhaps there are more Words beyond "journey before destination"...?

FC26D6E5-F77C-4E68-B8DE-B84E1334B57F.png.bf3a3edfc6f627df01a04938ffe17045.png

58 minutes ago, Rask said:

My favorite is 'adventure'. Wish I discovered fantasy related items floating around my workplace. 

"Explor(ation) before adventure" as an Ideal.. OK

"Discover(y)" before "Timeless(ness)" though, doesn't seem to Cosmere-scan. Unless it's Kelsier related, eh?

"Travel(s) before wonder" - sounds Worldhopperific

13 hours ago, robardin said:

"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. Speak again the ancient oaths and return to men the Shards they once bore."

But based on this strange object I unaccountably discovered in my office supply room at work today, perhaps there are more Words beyond "journey before destination"...?

FC26D6E5-F77C-4E68-B8DE-B84E1334B57F.png.bf3a3edfc6f627df01a04938ffe17045.png

Hotel ... Trivago 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 10:23 AM, Robot said:

It's rather weird that there are 10 of everything in Roshar and then we get 5 sets of immortal words.

Yet each set of words with the exception of the first and second so far is a compound sentence with two parts, 1st is three, and second is one, all together that makes ten parts

• Chaos locked this topic