dants

Hi guys! My name is Daniel, I'm a new 17th Sharder, and I've read some of your theories. Very interesting thoughts. I hope to become better acquainted with the Cosmere and to eventually read all of Sanderson's books. By the way, does anyone have a list of published books and/or unpublished ones? Thanks!

Aether no doubt does. Aether has lists for everything.

He even has lists of Lists. It's quite terrifying.

Published Cosmere

Elantris

Mistborn: The Final Empire

Mistborn: The Well of Ascension

Mistborn: The Hero of Ages

Mistborn: The Alloy of Law

Warbreaker

The Way of Kings

The Words of Radiance

The Emperors Soul [short Story set on Sel]

Shadows for Silence in the Forest of Hell [short Story set on 'an unimportant Shardworld]

My personal recommendation is Warbreaker. It's available for free on Brandon's site and, while it might not be the best written of his books, it's still got strong prose, interesting characters,and highlights some of his biggest strengths as a writer: the ability to create complex, unique and original magic systems, and to subvert classic fantasy cliches.

I'd recommend reading through the fun threads, in particular the Social Clubs etc group of the board, as well as threads such as You Know You're A Sanderfan When,  Cosmere Puns and Cosmere Hogwarts under the General Brandon Discussion board.

And if you're a Spook fan, also check out the Eastern Street Slang/High Imperial dedicated thread here

Should keep you occupied for a while :)

Board? Subforum? What's the correct terminology here?