17 minutes ago, Frustration said:

The Bondsmith during the false desolation was bonded to the Stormfather, not the sibling.

Unconfirmed statement

Also, I too think that was the Sibling

Also, kinda getting off-topic at this point if you want to continue this, might want to create a separate topic

30 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Unconfirmed statement

Also, I too think that was the Sibling

Also, kinda getting off-topic at this point if you want to continue this, might want to create a separate topic

When the Recreance came, he was bonded, though unlike many others, he managed to survive. Grieving for the lost honorspren -- which he believed included Sylphrena -- he refused to make new ones for centuries. Eventually, he created ten, who would then create children of their own, until the honorspren became a nation again.[43]

-coppermind

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

When the Recreance came, he was bonded, though unlike many others, he managed to survive. Grieving for the lost honorspren -- which he believed included Sylphrena -- he refused to make new ones for centuries. Eventually, he created ten, who would then create children of their own, until the honorspren became a nation again.[43]

-coppermind

An error, I think. I'm talking with people on Discord to check if I'm right about this.

Update: Tentatively confirmed by Overlord Jebus. I've edited the Coppermind page to remove that statement.

Edited by Honorless

On 10/19/2020 at 9:28 PM, Frustration said:

The Bondsmith during the false desolation was bonded to the Stormfather, not the sibling.

Maybe I am wrong. But I am not sure if Meleshi was bonded to Stormfather. If u have a solid evidence, then please share.

Maybe Sibling slumbered because the then KR decided to abandon Urithiru....

9 minutes ago, Samrat said:

Maybe I am wrong. But I am not sure if Meleshi was bonded to Stormfather. If u have a solid evidence, then please share.

Maybe Sibling slumbered because the then KR decided to abandon Urithiru....

Uhm I already did.

looks like it's being refuted

Anyone have a copy of Oathbringer on them?

On 10/19/2020 at 10:58 AM, Frustration said:

Has that been confirmed?

The Sibling was “withdrawing” before the strike on Ba-Ado-Mishram which could mean it was unbonded and withdrawing from Urithiru or it could be bonded and withdrawing from Urithiru. 

The Sibling is the only one of the 3 Bondsmith spren  described as “Slumbering” and Stormfather says “No. Leave them alone. You hurt them enough.” When Dalinar asked about the Sibling in OB ch 111

It’s the only one of the three that seems to have been harmed and it seems like it was harmed around the time of the Recreance.

The Stormfather was emotionally hurt because all the Honorspren he made were killed (except Syl). Stormfather doesn’t seem to have been damaged by a broken oath though. 

Edited by Child of Hodor

1 hour ago, Child of Hodor said:

Has that been confirmed?

The Sibling was “withdrawing” before the strike on Ba-Ado-Mishram which could mean it was unbonded and withdrawing from Urithiru or it could be bonded and withdrawing from Urithiru. 

The Sibling is the only one of the 3 Bondsmith spren  described as “Slumbering” and Stormfather says “No. Leave them alone. You hurt them enough.” When Dalinar asked about the Sibling in OB ch 111

It’s the only one of the three that seems to have been harmed and it seems like it was harmed around the time of the Recreance.

The Stormfather was emotionally hurt because all the Honorspren he made were killed (except Syl). Stormfather doesn’t seem to have been damaged by a broken oath though. 

If it's anywhere it's in Oathbringer, I can find the chapter number if someone has the book on them.

10 hours ago, Frustration said:

If it's anywhere it's in Oathbringer, I can find the chapter number if someone has the book on them.

When you showed me the Coppermind article, I went over on Discord to check. The reference shows OB Ch 108, and the paragraph itself says it's supposed to be where Ico explains Syl's title as Ancient Daughter

Spoiler

“Well…” Notum frowned; he’d obviously thought the concept of Honor’s death would have been more difficult for Kaladin to accept. “Well, sometime before his death, Honor stopped creating honorspren. We don’t know why, but he asked the Stormfather to do it instead.”

“He was setting up an heir. I’ve heard that the Stormfather is a kind of image of the Almighty.”

“More like a weak shadow,” Notum said. “You … actually understand this?”

“Understand, no. Follow? Mostly.”

“The Stormfather created only a handful of children. All of these, save Sylphrena, were destroyed in the Recreance, becoming deadeyes. This loss stung the Stormfather, who didn’t create again for centuries. When he was finally moved to remake the honorspren, he created only ten more. My great-grandmother was among them; she created my grandfather, who created my father, who eventually created me.

“It was only recently, even by your reckoning, that the Ancient Daughter was rediscovered. Asleep. So, in answer to your question, yes, Sylphrena is both old and young. Old of form, but young of mind. She is not ready to deal with humans, and certainly not ready for a bond. I wouldn’t trust myself with one of those.”

It's not mentioned that the Stormfather was Bonded during the Recreance.

In-world, if you're keeping up with RoW, 

Spoiler

Navani also believes that it was the Sibling who was Bonded during the Recreance. The Sibling is also straight-up called a Deadeye by the Fused.

Edited by Honorless