I think someone Awakened my phone

Last week I was shaming my Blackberry's autocorrect for mangling the names of most of the Radiant Orders.

Well it now appears the phone has gained sentience, possibly via the Command Read Sanderson, and is trying to show off its new Cosmere learnings.

Inkedimage-LI.jpg

I swear to Adonalsium, there is no contextual reason that would make this make sense. It just decided, on its own, that a conversation with a rabbi about meal arrangements could use some Cosmere talk.

Edited by Necessary Eagle

3 hours ago, Necessary Eagle said:

Last week I was shaming my Blackberry's autocorrect for mangling the names of most of the Radiant Orders.

Well it now appears the phone has gained sentience, possibly via the Command Read Sanderson, and is trying to show off its new Cosmere learnings.

Inkedimage-LI.jpg

I swear to Adonalsium, there is no contextual reason that would make this make sense. It just decided, on its own, that a conversation with a rabbi about meal arrangements could use some Cosmere talk.

Oh my!! Did you try to reset the command and make it "be as my hands and type at times that I cannot?"

• Chaos locked this topic