Zelda Breath of the Wild 2

Lunamor

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

I can't parry. I only just recently figured out how to expand my inventory space.

I do it just to watch Hestu do the maraca dance with the confetti... :P

Edited by Lunamor

yea, i usually skipped that.  i also got into the habit of skipping the cooking animation.  Don't have a switch rigth now, btu will probably have to get one for this new game. It would be nice if they'd allow me to transfer the virtual console games from Wii U to Switch too, because the switch is a bit better for handheld playing than the wii u is.

2 minutes ago, Invocation said:

@Lunamor so I was rewatching the trailer and there's these green lines that cross the screen. I was trying to figure out what they were, so I was loading up all my other Zelda games to see if there was a reference there, and they look very close to what Midna has on her arms.

Thoughts?

I know very little of the other games, but based on pictures I have found on the interwebs it looks pretty similar. 

4 hours ago, Invocation said:

@Lunamor so I was rewatching the trailer and there's these green lines that cross the screen. I was trying to figure out what they were, so I was loading up all my other Zelda games to see if there was a reference there, and they look very close to what Midna has on her arms.

Thoughts?

I believe that the green symbols are the Gerudo language. I don't know much else, but I hope this helps!

Image result for gerudo alphabet

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Also, Nintendo has confirmed that BotW is a part of all three timelines, right? Like not the timelines merging or anything, but all of them have this game?

I know this sounds incredibly sacreligious as a Zelda fan: I think BotW should be a timeline merge- we just need to streamline that aspect of the lore.

15 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I know this sounds incredibly sacreligious as a Zelda fan: I think BotW should be a timeline merge- we just need to streamline that aspect of the lore.

To be fair, the timeline’s always been sort of an afterthought.

16 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

It sounds like that's what it is, so it's not sacreligious at all! It might be the closest we ever get to a unified timeline in any aspect, given its placement at the end of all of them.

6 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

To be fair, the timeline’s always been sort of an afterthought.

yea, its vaguely interesting, but if they completely scrapped the entire concept of the timeline, i wouldn't really care in the slightest.