Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about...

NattyBo

the Stormlight Archives/Cosmere?" - me, to all my IRL friends the last few years.  Haven't had any real success getting them on board, so figured I'd seek out likeminded individuals online and, well, here I am.  Hi!  So far I've read the first Mistborn trilogy and the Stormlight books multiple times. Working my way through the other Cosmere works as I have time but I also find it really hard to tear myself away from the Stormlight Archives.  Hoping Brandon comes to the DC area one day...that's about it.

Anyway, I'll probably go back to lurking about this as almost every question I've thought of seems to have already been discussed here. 

Welcome to the Shard! I too have tried unsuccessfully to get my friends to read Brandon, but just last night I finally got a friend to be excited to read Mistborn. What order of Night Radiant do you think you align with? (Their powers or Philosophy)

16 minutes ago, Seon Are said:

Welcome to the Shard! I too have tried unsuccessfully to get my friends to read Brandon, but just last night I finally got a friend to be excited to read Mistborn. What order of Night Radiant do you think you align with? (Their powers or Philosophy)

I have a friend who has Way of Kings next on his list, but that could be a ways off considering he's a slowish reader and a busy guy.

I'm not sure what order I align with, TBH.  Maybe the lightweavers. Lotta self truths to tell...

9 minutes ago, Taradiddle said:

Howdy! (Ghanderflaffle told me this is the best way to greet strangers) Taradiddle here, what’s your favorite number?

42 obviously.

Or 16?

Or maybe 17... ;-)

Edited by NattyBo

Welcome to the shard! Have an upvote and a cookie!

Now onto the questions?

Who’s your favourite cosmere character and why is it Kelsier?

If you had to live in one shardworld, what would be your favourite and what would be your least favourite?

Are you interested in RP?

Edited by Nohadon

48 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Welcome to the shard! Have an upvote and a cookie!

Now onto the questions?

Who’s your favourite cosmere character and why is it Kelsier?

If you had to live in one shardworld, what would be your favourite and what would be your least favourite?

Are you interested in RP?

Hmmm. Tough questions, all of em.

Favorite character is probably Rock

So far the only Shardworlds I’m familiar with are Scadrial and Roshar. Guess I’d have to go with Scadrial, things seem more stable there now :-)

Not interested in RP, sorry!