Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

Oh... I was thinking of the country spelling, not the animal. Whoops!

Shae chuckled. "I love you too, otherwise I wouldn't me doing this... I mean, I'm fine with touching you and all, but this is... normally, this would be a bit intimate for me. When I'm done, roll onto your back so I can get your chest, alright?" He hummed, continuing and trying not to think about what exactly he'd be doing. He didn't know why he felt so embarrassed about massaging a guys chest- his boyfriends chest- when he wasn't so flustered by his back. At least he knew he'd be doing Dan's legs next, if the man gave him permission, which would be equally more and less embarrassing.

He blushed. "Hardly... besides, considering the size of your pecs, you use them an awful lot. That means that this is going to hurt at first, but... it'll feel really good shortly after that." He chuckled, using some more oil as he began to massage him. 

He chuckled. "Once or twice... Just wait till I get your legs. They must be aching." He hummed, continuing to massage him and work out the knots. He didn't want to think about the fact that he'd need to be able to have constant contact with Dan's skin to finish the massage, which meant that Dan would have to remove his pants. That was a thought and image he didn't need in his head right now.

Shae blushed deeply. "Ah... I... I don't know if I can... explain them properly..." He blushed, now less excited about doing Dan's legs- or, well, not less excited, but way too embarrassed to do it. Luckily, he knew ways to get around this kind of situation, from watching professionals.. "Um... You could fly us to your nest, and I'll bring a towel. Or... No... I guess my room would work, if you didn't mind being in there for an hour or so... You'd stay covered, I promise." He blushed deeply as he spoke, trying to keep himself calm. 

He squeaked, blushing deeper. "How is wearing underwear weird? There are very few people who don't, as far as I know." The lick hadn't helped, even if it did relax him slightly. He barely even blinked when the lick came- he was used to it by now.

He blushed. "Y-... normally. But it helps prevent your clothes from rubbing your skin raw there, and it... it... it's useful in these kinds of situations..." He trailed off, blushing.

Yeah, these situations. Like this happens often to most people...

Shae stared up at him, then sighed, climbing up the rope that led to the hammock and then reaching up and jumping to just barely manage to reach Dan's hand. "I'm short, remember? A room at least fifteen feet high, maybe more, is a bit much for me to jump..." He clung to Dan's hand, biting his lip nervously.