Multi Radiant

Turin Turambar

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Would two orders with a shared surge have somewhat more similar oaths? I know that this wouldn’t work at all for sometime like Truthwatcher vs Lightweaver, as they are basically opposites, but could it work for something like Windrunner vs Skybreaker? Despite their differences, their oaths are kinda similar.

Potentially maybe? Unfortunately we have not seen that many oaths sworn on screen of the various orders to really compare to find out. As it stands we only know three or four skybreaker, 3 windrunner, 3 edgedancer, 4 lightweaver, and 3 bondsmith oaths. We don't know any of the oaths of the willshapers, the stonewards, the releasers, the elsecallers, and the truthwatchers. Ironically enough the only orders that are side by side that we know some of the oaths of are skybreakers, windrunners and bondsmiths. I think once we start to learn some of the other orders we can begin to have an idea. 

Edited by Pathfinder

1 minute ago, Pathfinder said:

Potentially maybe? Unfortunately we have not seen that many oaths sworn on screen of the various orders to really compare to find out. As it stands we only know three or four skybreaker, 3 windrunner, 3 edgedancer, 4 lightweaver, and 3 bondsmith oaths. We don't know any of the oaths of the willshapers, the stonewards, the releasers, the elsecallers, and the truthwatchers. Ironically enough the only orders that are side by side that we know some of the oaths of are skybreakers, windrunners and bondsmiths. I think once we start to learn some of the other orders we can begin to have an idea. 

Yeah. I needs more info on Truthwatchers! They are the bestest order, and I must swear the oaths!!!!

I want more information on Elsecallers and Truthwatchers because those are the two orders I currently feel a connection with based on what little we know about them.

Also I don't feel like the Windrunner and Skybreaker oaths are that similar, and there seems to have been considerable conflict between the two orders and their very different ideas about honour.

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Yeah. I needs more info on Truthwatchers! They are the bestest order, and I must swear the oaths!!!!

8 minutes ago, CrazyRioter said:

I want more information on Elsecallers and Truthwatchers because those are the two orders I currently feel a connection with based on what little we know about them.

Also I don't feel like the Windrunner and Skybreaker oaths are that similar, and there seems to have been considerable conflict between the two orders and their very different ideas about honour.

This is a reply to both Lunamor and CrazyRioter

Lol believe me it is a continual source of impatience and pain knowing that we will have to wait roughly at least 12 years before we potentially dig any further in Renarin and Jasnah via flashbacks. Only thing keeping me going is knowing its going to be great! 

4 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

The Stoneward Oaths would be much appreciated, as would the Elsecallers. 

• Chaos locked this topic