#Tent- MY CHARACTER IS GETTING MARRIED

Ark1002

4 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Max nodded silently, taking everything in. He suddenly realised how he’d talked to him in the wedding, how he said he’d snap him like a toothpick, and became embarrassed.

He commented on the wedding, how Rashan would be proud, and Max nodded. “Thanks,” he said, still quiet. “You said you needed to share something with me, when you first told me you were Devaan. What was that?”

I’ll be in Shadesmar for a while. Do you need help?

Althea’s voice spoke in his head. No, Max replied. How did he explain what had happened? Thanks for asking. I’ll talk to you later. He trusted whatever thing she needed to do in Shadesmar, she could handle it. She’d said she’d find a way.

"I need a hand" Devaan sighed. He was too rusting prideful to do this.

"I don't have any investiture. When I was returned, it wasn't by endowment, it was through the night watcher" Devaan absentmindedly rubbed where his metal minds should be.

"My aon cloaking is gone, my feruchemy is gone, I don't know if I can even access the canton's aons or feruchemical stores." Devaan mentally reminded himself to check that out.

"Unfortunately, I've mad some enemies over my couple hundred years of living. Some who would love to murder me if they realised that they could beat me in a fight with their investiture, and I don't think I'll come back again next time I die" 

"So I'll need some help for this. Ideally I can get my hands on some motivators or fabrials. In turn I'll help you run the canton. Do you know about the black book?"

46 minutes ago, JacobClaessen said:

“Ach, sorry about that, but you need to forgive your father. He is not the same man he was before, and I know what hate can do to people. We don’t need that. If I still hated everyone who hurt me like he did to you, none of this,” Silas gestured with his arms, “Would ever have happened. And I can’t lose you to something, that while awful, happened in the past like that.”

Silas didn’t mention that the last person who hurt him that deeply was dead.

@#Voidapple 

@AxeliustheGreat

Ambrosia grinned at him, brushing her lips on his cheek. "I'll try."

3 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

"I need a hand" Devaan sighed. He was too rusting prideful to do this.

"I don't have any investiture. When I was returned, it wasn't by endowment, it was through the night watcher" Devaan absentmindedly rubbed where his metal minds should be.

"My aon cloaking is gone, my feruchemy is gone, I don't know if I can even access the canton's aons or feruchemical stores." Devaan mentally reminded himself to check that out.

"Unfortunately, I've mad some enemies over my couple hundred years of living. Some who would love to murder me if they realised that they could beat me in a fight with their investiture, and I don't think I'll come back again next time I die" 

"So I'll need some help for this. Ideally I can get my hands on some motivators or fabrials. In turn I'll help you run the canton. Do you know about the black book?"

Max thought about what Devaan said. No Investiture? Devaan was a master with his magic. And he was without it.

Still a rust-good fighter though, he thought. Even if Devaan was without Investiture, Max still respected him deeply. And he was so, so glad to have him back.

“Fabrials and epic-tech,” Max said. “We can get that.” To the question of the black book he shook his head. “No idea, what is it?”

2 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Max thought about what Devaan said. No Investiture? Devaan was a master with his magic. And he was without it.

Still a rust-good fighter though, he thought. Even if Devaan was without Investiture, Max still respected him deeply. And he was so, so glad to have him back.

“Fabrials and epic-tech,” Max said. “We can get that.” To the question of the black book he shook his head. “No idea, what is it?”

"Check my quarters, I assume Silph kept the desk the same, there was a note on it that told him to keep it the same. fourth drawer on the left, there's a hidden compartment, behind that to the left is another false wall. A book with a black cover and no title should be there. It's a log of everything I did as a canton leader." Devaan took a step back.

"Thank you so much Max. I'll have to talk to you later. I have to go"

Devaan closed his eyes.

Hellbent opened them.

"You damnation boy." Hellbent let out a loud string of curses and then walked away.

@#Voidapple

2 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

"Check my quarters, I assume Silph kept the desk the same, there was a note on it that told him to keep it the same. fourth drawer on the left, there's a hidden compartment, behind that to the left is another false wall. A book with a black cover and no title should be there. It's a log of everything I did as a canton leader." Devaan took a step back.

"Thank you so much Max. I'll have to talk to you later. I have to go"

Devaan closed his eyes.

Hellbent opened them.

"You damnation boy." Hellbent let out a loud string of curses and then walked away.

@#Voidapple

Max nodded. “Thanks,” he said as Devaan closed his eyes and reopened them. His posture changes somewhat, and his overall demeanour. Hellbent must have taken over, as Devaan had said.

“You damnation boy,” Hellbent said, walking away.

“Hey!” Max yelled as Hellbent walked, cupping his hands around his mouth for extra effect. “Your daughter killed my sister, so the feeling is mutual!”

With that he left to go back to the wedding. He found that Lusk was missing fortunately, and continued staying around. He’d look for the black book after.

He turned, a dark look on his face, and grabbed Max by the shoulder. "You killed your sister. That was your duel. The one you started. So, I'm so rusting sorry you made a mistake, but that's not my bloody problem." He turned, then walked away, breaking into a sprint. He sent a message to Devaan. Sorry about that, he was just so d- sorry.

@Nohadon

Max watched as Hellbent walked away, feeling a bit empty inside. As Hellbent ran, Max raised an arm in his direction. He could Riot him, enhance the power. He could Riot him until he cried, Riot until he felt was fear. Play with his mind, toss it around like a ball of yarn, control it. And he’d have no defence. He’d have no Investiture to counter it. All it would take was one, large, supertapped pull.

He put his hand down, let Hellbent run off without a word. Deep breaths. In, out. He was in control of his emotions.

Tena smiled at the small child she held in her arms. "Hey," she said quietly to Asa, "I'm your grandma. I don't look old, but I am. Sort of." She looked up to see her son and Ambrosia talking. It's good that they get along. That they can talk about things without shouting. She glanced over at Anthony and realized something. Hadn't he said, a long time ago, that he thought Harmony of all people had killed his wife and daughter? Oh my god. He thought she was dead. "Honey," she said to Anthony as she walked over to him, "you all right? You thought Ambrosia was dead, didn't you?" Asa started to cry, so Tena rocked the child a little, which thankfully made Asa stop, looking at Anthony.

@#Voidapple

Ambrosia smiled, following him. She got along well with Walker, and she was glad Silas did as well. "Yeah, it's been a while."

@Darth Woodrack @Ax is NOT Sherlock

~~~

He turned, looking at her, pain in his eyes. "I thought she was dead. But... that isn't the worst of it." He rested his hand on Tena's shoulder. "The old me... I told her I didn't love her, and meant it. I don't know why. But I did. I'm terrible. Why?"

@Sherlock Holmes

21 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“You keep saying that, but I didn’t know him before.” Melody says.

"You're lucky. I barely met him, and he was the most despicable, most evil, most monstrous being in existence," Walker said, "Oh, look! Food! And Ambrosia and Silas!"

Edited by Darth Woodrack

"The old you was absolutely crazy," Tena said to Anthony, putting her hand on top of his and looking at him seriously. "You were really not nice before you pulled all your spikes out and forgot everything. I have no idea why you'd say that, since I only met you once or twice before you tried to kill yourself. But maybe you can make it up to her somehow. Say sorry." She looked around, recalling her surroundings, and shook her head. "Not right now, though, okay? We just got married, remember? So maybe we can focus on the bright side of things for a while. I think that your wedding day should be a very happy day, right?" She grinned at him. "Just forget all that for right now. Let's get some food, I'm starving.

"Also," she added as she took her hand away from Anthony's to support Asa properly. "This is your granddaughter, and Ambrosia is carrying the other one."

@#Voidapple

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

"Food," Tena said simply to Anthony, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him over to a buffet table. "I'm pregnant, so I can eat however much I want and nobody can complain about me getting fat. So I'm going to take advantage of that." She grabbed a plate and piled it high with fried chicken, then walked over to the table Lenare had sat at, and a took a moment to situate herself, then sat down with a wince. Everything was so much harder when you had a bowling ball attached to your stomach. She began to eat ravenously.

Last post then I sleep

Anthony rolled his eyes at Dwig, then allowed himself to be led away. He grabbed himself a large slab of steak, and got to work, eating beside Tena. Afterall, how could you have a wedding without food? He grabbed a glass of eggnog and took a swig to wash down some beef. Then he belched loudly. "I'm not very good at this formal thing, am I?"

@Sherlock Holmes

Tena grabbed Asa from Anthony before he could spill any food on their granddaughter, then smiled. “Honey, you’re just far too adorable to be formal. I prefer it that way, myself.” She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then settled back down and smiled at Asa. “Hey, little girl. You’re pretty adorable too. Maybe even more adorable than your grandfather, eh? Yeah, probably. He belches too loud.” Asa was falling asleep, so Tena leaned back in her chair and relaxed.

Dusk arrived. Walker had said something that included hellbent is getting married, definitely, and come, so he decided to come. He looked around, saw the sane hellbent, and started walking over there, completely oblivious to the twenty precros running at him, to try and stop hellbent from seeing him.

@#Voidapple