Jack Sparrow a fortune manipulator?

Nathrangking

I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean curse of the black pearl and it hit me. How is it that Jack is always where he needs to be when he needs to be there? He is always conveniently where he is always in a prime location before he is needed and afterward leaves to off elsewhere for no apparent reason. My new crack theory is that somehow Jack is manipulating fortune which of course means that Pirates is set in the Cosmere!! What do you all think?

I submit to you that Captain (thank you very much!) Jack Sparrow has Plot Detection Senses and always knows where he needs to be, like so many characters in films and books. Which is pretty much how Hoid's power works, it's just that Brandon has formalized and justified it. ;)

9 hours ago, taerGehtsuilexA said:

I mean, have you seen some of those Lashings Legolas does in the Hobbit movies? They're insane! He has to be a full Windrunner.

You mean like jumping off falling blocks of stone in the last movie? Yeah, he's got to be using Basic Lashings there. xD

And the secret of 'bullet time' in the Matrix movies is that everyone has A-Bendalloy.

2 minutes ago, Weltall said:

I submit to you that Captain (thank you very much!) Jack Sparrow has Plot Detection Senses and always knows where he needs to be, like so many characters in films and books. Which is pretty much how Hoid's power works, it's just that Brandon has formalized and justified it. ;)

You mean like jumping off falling blocks of stone in the last movie? Yeah, he's got to be using Basic Lashings there. xD

And the secret of 'bullet time' in the Matrix movies is that everyone has A-Bendalloy.

How could I forget to use his title, though his possession of a ship is sometimes questionable. Said senses must be Fortune it is too uncanny to be anything else. 

Legolas does seem win runnery! 

As for the matrix I can see the Bendalloy angle. Neo must be a savant!!!

• Chaos locked this topic