Books in the Cosmere

That1GuySpencer

Question

7 answers to this question

There are a few short stories: Edgedancer, Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell, The Emperor's Soul, Mistborn: Secret History, and Allomancer Jak among them (I might be missing a few), all compiled in Arcanum Unbounded.

There are 6 full Mistborn novels (with a 7th releasing at some point), Elantris, Stormlight (duh), Warbreaker (which will also eventually have a sequel), the White Sand graphic novel, plus a bunch of extra not-yet-canon stuff that will eventually get refined into actual canon material (Aether of Night is here, plus Dragonsteel).

I might have missed a little bit, but I think that's everything.

Edited by Invocation

Welcome to the Shard! Hope you enjoy your stay. And oh boy, are you in for a fun time as you keep reading xD

2 hours ago, TheBlueTaco said:

I wanted to know what all books were in the Cosmere(I have found multiple different answers and wanted to go to people I trust.)

If you've had multiple answers it's probably because they're from different time periods (since we get at least one new Cosmere work every year or so depending on Brandon's schedule) or because the responses were giving different treatments of the stories contained in Arcanum Unbounded (which contains eight short stories/novellas, most of which had been released in some other form previously, plus an except from a ninth story) or they're including/not including extant but not strictly canonical works like Dragonsteel Prime and Aether of Night. The Cosmere's a very busy place...

I made a post in another topic that goes into a bit more detail on all the various Cosmere works including unpublished and future projects that you might find helpful. The only change between when I wrote it and now is that the second volume of the White Sand graphic novel has been released.

And remember, there's always another secret...