New here...and a bit intimidated!

Terisen

I've actually been a lurker here for years, but finally decided to make an account.  I've read all the books multiple times (and listened to them multiple times too). 

I've got a few theories that have been kicking around in my head, but....man, ya'll are a bit intimidating when it comes to knowing things about these books!  Lotta Cosmere knowledge around here and some smart people putting things together,

So yeah...Hi!

Ha, thanks guys.  I certainly don't mean that people here are intimidating in a bad way.  This is probably the most respectful message board I've ever seen on the internet.  Credit to the forum members!

And I wouldn't mind getting spiked....as long as I'm on the receiving end.  And I realize that just sounds wrong.  Oh well!

Hmm. . . That's a Rare power, That costs 16 breaths, or 10 Infused Emerald Bromes.

Done.  I'll have to locate my Rosharan credit card though.

Hello! Theories are awesome. You should post them.

Definitely will when I have them finalized.  Working on two right now.  Just found a problem with one of them, so I don't know if I'll post that one.

Definitely will when I have them finalized.  Working on two right now.  Just found a problem with one of them, so I don't know if I'll post that one.

That's the whole point of posting Theories. We find flaws in them, and reccomend Soloutions. Take the Navani Appraoch, (Lot's of Helpful Scholars) rather than the Jasnah Approach (Lone Wolf, no, Axehound? Greath Shell? Ah, Whitespine! Lone Whitespine!).

Welcome! Please don't be intimidated - we only spike people occasionally.

THIS, this is why you are on the list Swimmingly... 

I don't spike people I just take their Breath away... huh, where did this spike in my hand come from *hides it in my cloak*

• Chaos locked this topic