Cosmere Tattoo, part 2

Aaand here is the second part of my Cosmere tattoo journey!! The Bridge Four tattoo that everyone gets in the book after they are freed from Sadeas and becomes Dalinar Kholin's and the Kholin's bodyguards and eventually storming awesome Radiants!! Here's hoping, I'll become one, if I believe hard enough!! Hey, hey Kaladin! Hit me up! I'd be an excellent Bridge Four candidate!! Looking forward to hearing from you, Kaladin Storm leased and you too, Syl!!

IMG_20181103_211456.jpg

IMG_20181103_211446.jpg

It's really cool! So beautiful. And now I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my own...

You used the same blue as for the others, didn't you?

Please post a picture, once you've got the next ones. I'm really excited to see which Aon/ allomantic symbol you decided to use.

I did use the same blue! Kholin Blue of course!! And yes I will definitely post some pics of the next tattoos! Probably around Christmas or after, I will get the rest. Then I was thinking of putting some dahlias in between the Cosmere tattoos to interweave them together. Just a couple to complete it. I might do the symbol of the Cosmere as well to represent Taldain, Sixth of the Dusk, Threnody, and other Cosmere planets. If you are near or ever in Delaware, I went to a talented artist who works at Redemption Tattoo. They are awesome!!

• Chaos locked this topic