hello there

slontze

hello there.

i'm from iran and i came by this community accidenataly looking for a meaning for the word Slontze and i said why not? That would be my username.

i'm really glad i found it here and i hope i can have great times with everyone.

im told to just edit the post. well as most of the worlds in his stories have dark themes, id rather try warbreaker. actually i do really love the world so much, especially the capital city

Edited by slontze

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2018 at 2:08 AM, slontze said:

hello there.

i'm from iran and i came by this community accidenataly looking for a meaning for the word Slontze and i said why not? That would be my username.

i'm really glad i found it here and i hope i can have great times with everyone.

im told to just edit the post. well as most of the worlds in his stories have dark themes, id rather try warbreaker. actually i do really love the world so much, especially the capital city

Hey refigh! At last a compatriot! You should try all Cosmere series! Specially, Stormlight Archives! That's my favorite one among all these brilliant series!

On 10/30/2018 at 0:34 AM, Illythyrra Eldin said:

If you could live in any cosmere world, which would you choose?

Good question, but it depends on my role! Should I just be an ordinary man earning enough to eat, I'll prefer to live on Roshar! But that would also be terrifying and stressful, considering all the things happening there. Tough to be anywhere near Odium!