Question because I'm bored

Bloodfalcon

I would chose a Pocket Chihuahua. Or a Gardner Snake. Or maybe a Human child.

Gonna have to deny you the human child. We've already decided they are out of bounds, even as weapons. 

You don't think you could take on a Ball Python? They aren't very big, but I think you could handle it. For that matter, I'd put money on you against a regular sized Chihuahua as well. But what do I know. You may be a very tiny person.

Edited by Bloodfalcon

Pardon, but I just came from volunteering at my local elementary school. You can totally use children as weapons. It's like using Kittens-the Brandon Sanderson breed, not normal ones- they will slaughter everything.

Anything, anywhere, anytime because my manliness is boundless.

Seriously though, most likely anything that weights less than me and isn't an insect or lizard type thingie, because FEAR. Obviously I wouldn't go against something poisonous and rather stay on land than go swimming.

I have won an argument with a wild pig before, so I guess a pig. Maybe a Labrador sized dog.

You must share your logical triumph. I want to know how you did it. Porcine discourse is a skill which can serve someone well through life.

What was the argument about? I know from experience wild pigs won't stoop to arguing unless it's a worthy topic.

Btw, "too" is misspelled in your signature

Well I wanted her to give me her bacon but the stingy bugger didn't want to. I had to resort to the old fashioned way of winning an argument ( I jumped on her and wrangled her to the ground when she rolled into my knife and stabbed her self in the heart.

Thanks for telling me about my abysmal spelling will fix it later, probably.

Well I wanted her to give me her bacon but the stingy bugger didn't want to. I had to resort to the old fashioned way of winning an argument ( I jumped on her and wrangled her to the ground when she rolled into my knife and stabbed her self in the heart.

Heartwarming. 

Heartwarming.

My heart as well has been touched.

As was the pig's.

Heartwarming. 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491714864 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

My heart as well has been touched.

As was the pig's.

The pig's heart was indeed warm as CrystalBodies pulled it out, still pumping, covered in sticky blood before raising his/her shaggy head and howling at the full moon hovering just above the horizon.....

Anyone confident in their abilites to take on a werewolf?

Anyone confident in their abilites to take on a werewolf?

As a rule I always carry a fair amount of silver, but I think my true advantage would be my ability to befriend him, even in his wild, mindless rage.

No, I would die.

Bloodfalcon, on 11 May 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

As a rule I always carry a fair amount of silver, but I think my true advantage would be my ability to befriend him, even in his wild, mindless rage.

No, I would die.

It's your storming picture--I look at that and I see al'Lan Mandragoran saying he can't take on a werewolf. It just causes me cognitive dissonance :P

As I consider different versions of werewolves from different folklores and franchises, I begin to contemplate the fact that we've yet to see a Sanderson version of the creature.

And I weep.

A Lifeless wolf?

(Mistborn)

a kandra that can be both human and wolfhound. Tell me that's not a kind of werewolf

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491714864 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

The pig's heart was indeed warm as CrystalBodies pulled it out, still pumping, covered in sticky blood before raising his/her shaggy head and howling at the full moon hovering just above the horizon.....

( his )

I mean, what can i say, the man's a werewolf.

• 1 month later...