What will Kaladin find ... (Spoiler)

Arin

What will he find at Hearthstone?

I know this is just speculation and maybe a bit of fun.

Will he find everyone under attack?

Will he find that he has a new brother or sister?

Maybe his father is dead and Hesina is married to Roshon now.

Will he find Tara has gone there looking for him and is staying with his family... With a child?

Will everyone be gone, except an old drunk begger, who tells him they fled to Kholinar?

If any of these turn out to be correct, I better get an upvote.

I'm anticipating his dad being the town drunk, his mom to be dead, and possibly a little sibling although I wouldn't count on it.

I'm also expecting the kandra worldhopper to be there, although we still won't be able to tell it's him.

I'm anticipating his dad being the town drunk, his mom to be dead, and possibly a little sibling although I wouldn't count on it.

I'm also expecting the kandra worldhopper to be there, although we still won't be able to tell it's him.

The kandra worldhopper will be Tien.

I think we have a WoB that his parents are alive. Upvotes to anyone who can find it. Im betting Laral will have Radiant powers, Roshone dead, and his parents went to live with Kal's Mom's folks.

There goes my theory. At least I don't have to look up the passage that I thought foreshadowed it.

He met Hoid and, after faking his death, time traveled back to Scadrial before

Rashek took the power of the Well.

After he did, Tien was changed into a kandra. Hoid took him back to Roshar and he has been living there ever since.

He met Hoid and, after faking his death, time traveled back to Scadrial before

Rashek took the power of the Well.

After he did, Tien was changed into a kandra. Hoid took him back to Roshar and he has been living there ever since.

Well... not exactly. He did die, but Endowment was visiting Roshar and he Returned. After he Returned, that's when he went to ancient Scadrial and became a kandra.

While on Scadrial, he assembled quite a collection of Hemalurgic spikes, with which he has assembled every form of Investiture into his child-like body. Eventually he will become the ultimate antagonist of the Cosmere. During the third Mistborn trilogy Hoid, Khriss, and Nazh attempt to bring him down, as foreshadowed in this Death Rattle:

“I hold the suckling child in my hands, a knife at his throat, and know that all who live wish me to let the blade slip. Spill its blood upon the ground, over my hands, and with it gain us further breath to draw.”

The "blade", obviously, is Nightblood's daughter. Man, the third Mistborn trilogy is gonna be so awesome!

You're forgetting the part where he visited Sel and trained as a Dakhor monk. That's where he and Hoid parted ways. 

He didn't train as a Dakhor monk. Tien founded the Dakhor monks. He then Splintered Devotion and Dominion, framing Odium for the crime.

Tien is the most dangerous Cosmere supervillain... and he's still at large.

Are you sure? Which of Brandon's notes did you see? I was sure that Tien had founded Elantris and then been corrupted by Odium. Maybe Brandon's been leaving a false trail for us all. 

There was also that time where Tien murdered all the God Kings who had been living on their private islands. Who do you think started the Pahn Kahl nation? 

Going on a more serious note and answering the OP's question, I believe that Kaladin's parents are both alive and living in Hearthstone. Laral will be unhappily married to Roshone and raising his child. Roshone is a drunkard and regularly abuses Laral and their child because he is still angry about losing his son. Lirin will also be a drunk (If he and Roshone were drinking buddies, I would laugh so hard, but the possibility of that is zero). Both he and Hesina will be ecstatic to see Kaladin, but Lirin will mildly resent Kaladin for failing to protect Tien and leaving to join the army. It's not a happy scene, but ever since Roshone's shown up, Hearthstone has not been a happy place.

Lirin, " S'well ya know, if you hadn' kyilled Moazzes granparentz theeen nUne of diz wud hav happened."

Rashone " Shud up surjon, I had two prose my manlynezz an hant whitezpinez, bezidez it macez the story beddur."