Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Looks like we already have five, but if some room opens up, I might have corrections to my latest story ready to submit by the 30th.

--Edit: Nevermind.  Hope to have it ready by the 6th, though.

Edited by Mandamon

Confirmation that I am actually prepared to post on the 6th.  I have a new Dissolutionverse story that needs some eyes on it!

"Yussssssss!!! Gee's a swatch at that, big man!" (As is sometimes heard to be said in Glasgow. Rougly translated - 'I am very much looking forward to reading a new story in the Dissolutionverse.').

Erm, well my last week in Canada and first week home were pretty much write offs (not in a good way!), but at least I'm back critiquing. I'm hoping to catch up on that then finish my first edit of Hold The Bridge. Then, I'm going to do a fast edit of it, meaning a quick read-through for flow. Then I'll submit it. Probably November ;op

November, <R>, really? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You can do better than that. You get a free pass while jet-lagging, but after that...get that pen to paper! B)

Okay, boss, let's say 'some time in June'.

Edited by Robinski

I'd like to submit part two of Escapade of Silence next week.  There will be five submissions total, for a 25K story.  Ideally, I'd like to get them in one a week, but I can step back for those with continuing stories.

Shall I inflict 'Lasila goes shopping' on you all on Monday, too? :v No prob stepping back if I'm hogging.

Is a very attractive lady going to help her try on lingerie by chance? 

Aheh....