Comsmerian pick-up lines and one-liners.

Danka. I also chilled at work and trolled. Listening to Mac Leathal, Hitting the E-cig and thinking up bmf tattoos both Cosmerian and otherwise. So glad I joined this site been a Sanderson fan since I walked past tFE and saw the author shared First names with the coolest dude on the planet (me :P) Picked it up and fell in love.

Edited by BreathTaker

"Girl, you must be pewter, because you keep me standing even after the worst life has to throw at me."

"You must be using a Full Lashing on me, because I can't seem to walk away from you."

"Are you Rioting me, or am I just happy to see you?"

Edited by Ketek

Are you a(n) <Lightweaver/Elsecaller>?  Because I think you just soulcast my knees into pudding.

You must be at least the Fifth Heightening because the world seems brighter around you.

Are you a Kandra?  Surely real people couldn't be this beautiful.  

Are you a(n) <Lightweaver/Elsecaller>?  Because I think you just soulcast my knees into pudding.

You must be at least the Fifth Heightening because the world seems brighter around you.

Are you a Kandra?  Surely real people couldn't be this beautiful.  

Nice ones dude props

You guys are awesome. Period point blank, the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure of,feeling out with. Some of these pick-up lines are outstanding others are just good I have YET to see a bad one though. I have been part of this community for two frikin days and I already feel at home, all y'all are just super awesome.

• 1 year later...
  • Chaos locked this topic