Comsmerian pick-up lines and one-liners.

Preferably not puns as I don't want this to to be Ruined... dang, it has already begun. 

My favorite that I used on my wife yesterday was "Are a Slider? Because every time I'm near you, time slows down" (I used the term "Bendalloy Misting" and then had to explain what a Bendalloy Misting was, afterwards it won me an "Awww" and a small kiss... I'm not entirely sure it was a win or it was out of pity but she did suggest I make it a Mistborn meme. Unfortunately I don't have that patience, this seems like a better outlet anyway.

"Hey there, are you a Lightweaver? Because the sight of you just Illuminated my day." 

Or

"Are you an atium misting, because you'll know just what I think of you a few seconds before it shows."

Edited by Ketek

That last one seems a bit lacking Kelek, but I think it works. Also, KK... HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!!!

So from a symmetrical poem, I become a Herald? Not bad ;)

And yeah the last one was a bit lacking, alas. Try this:

"It's too bad you're not an Augur, because then you'd see how good we could be together."

I too have that weakness. Karen Gillan... wherever you are you fiery headed Scottish lass... You are beautiful... (My wife knows this btw) Now if only she was a Sharder.

I did not know who this was but wow, I am officially stunned. 

Also my FB profile picture has Shallan Davar on it (who is also a redhead, coincidentally). The weakness is strong indeed.

Straight 21 year old male who has class in 20 minutes or so, so nope ;)

Good. I mean I don't judge, just didn't want to Ruin your chances of... I got nothing.

Do I detect a Doctor Who fan, perchance? :)

Who? (:P) Me? Nahhh!!! *Makes Sonic noise in head everytime I take a drag off E Cig.*