Madness of the Heralds

Blightsong

On 20/04/2020 at 4:39 AM, Karger said:

He still hears the voices.

@Karger

I have removed the incorrect part. What about the rest though?

We know definitely  the voices are trembles of the people Szeth has killed as Truthless. He wasn't a Radiant then. He hadn't even spoken ideal 1. So the only reason he experiences the voices are coz of the Honorblades.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:05 PM, Wyndle88 said:

So maybe the Oathpact was still active and they are going mad because Taln was getting tortured in Damnation

Maybe?  I suppose it would make sense.

So maybe Heralds are connected to each other through spiritual realm via their respective Honorblades

Well all things are connected through the SR.  It would make sense it the Heralds had enhanced connection.

So maybe Heralds are connected to each other through spiritual realm via their respective Honorblades. Szeth practiced all ten surges using the 8 honorblades the Shin have. I'm not sure how he got this right among the Shin people. Maybe he is Royalty / winner of competition to see who gets trained ( he has nostalgia regarding Skybreaker tests) ....

It is an important position.  Prior to being Truthless Szeth was someone special.  We don't know much more.

....so he trains with Honorblades on all ten surges but with association started connecting to Spiritual realm thus started to hear voices of people he killed with the blades....

Maybe?  I personally thought it was the same as Wayne not being able to use guns(just a form of PTSD) but it could be.

• Chaos locked this topic