Hello

ShallanDavar

Hello! I've never been good at introductions but here I am  lol. I've read the Stromlight Archive and have started on Hero of Ages. My favorite character has to be Shallan. I would love to read more on Adonalsium and how he was broken apart into Shards, as well as more on Shard holders themselves and how they seem to slowly consume each other. This copper mind has been a wealth of information and ideas, you people are awesome 

Hello and welcome!

Die you read other books aside from the Stormlight Archive as well?

And I personally like Shallan, too. Although this while love-triangle with Kaladin and Adolin got exhausting sometime along the read. I really hope this is resolved once and for all.

41 minutes ago, ShallanDavar said:

I have also read the final empire, well of ascention, and edge dancer. I agree about the love triangle. I do not think Shallan and Adolin are a good fit for each other

No they aren't. *sigh*

If you find the time, you could take a look at Warbreaker. I imagine you could find some characters there that you like. And the Emperor's Soul (set in the same world as Elantris), a novel like Edgedancer.

All of his books are good ;)