Favorite Cosmere food

Jude

16 minutes ago, AonEne said:

REMOVE THIS POST ASAP PLEASE PLEASE I DONE MESSED UP I'M AN IDIOTIC SLONTZE NOOOOOO

@Pagerunner Please help me.

I am a foolish, stupid person. Ugh. I forgot I needed to NOT post in the forums. Stooooooorms.

Even if it were removed, your post count wouldn't get lowered. Better luck at 2000!

I'll do it as 1,016 because 16.

On computer there's a button next to the underline U. It looks like this: S. In mobile, I don't know.

Edited by AonEne
That's true. Eh, I'll just go with whatever and see which one I'm at when I do this thing.

On 9/9/2018 at 9:48 AM, Herowannabe said:

The main thing is to stay away from fruit, because they don’t really have any during the Final Empire (no flowers = no flowering fruits). 

Well that can't be right. Of course the final empire had flowering plants; where else is all their wine coming from? Characters from the Central Dominance, far away from vineyard-supporting regions may be personally unfamiliar with flowers, but the fact that grapes exist for wine means they must exist somewhere.

Unless Scadrial "wine" is actually more like Rosharan "wine," of course, but there's no reason to believe that's the case in-text.

4 hours ago, Unlicensed Hemalurgist said:

Well that can't be right. Of course the final empire had flowering plants; where else is all their wine coming from? Characters from the Central Dominance, far away from vineyard-supporting regions may be personally unfamiliar with flowers, but the fact that grapes exist for wine means they must exist somewhere.

Unless Scadrial "wine" is actually more like Rosharan "wine," of course, but there's no reason to believe that's the case in-text.

There are a few inconsistencies, but basically, see the first two entries here: https://wob.coppermind.net/adv_search/?query=Fruit

Scadrian fruits are not the same as our fruits, and what they call wine would not be what we call wine (in other words, their wine is not made from grapes, but some other sort of fruit or plant). 

1 hour ago, Herowannabe said:

There are a few inconsistencies, but basically, see the first two entries here: https://wob.coppermind.net/adv_search/?query=Fruit

Scadrian fruits are not the same as our fruits, and what they call wine would not be what we call wine (in other words, their wine is not made from grapes, but some other sort of fruit or plant). 

Man, what I would give to spend one day in Scaderial and try their foods. 

• Chaos locked this topic