Whoops, Wrong Hat

phithy

Hello, My name is unimportant and I have been following Brandon Sanderson for about 2 years this November.

Nothing too creepy, just usually on errands and back. This does mean though that I do not have that much time to actually read his books, so my knowledge about his universes are limited to the first 2 chapters of Mistborn and accidental spoilers.

I do believe i don't have enough knowledge though to fully participate on this site...

Anything I knead to know?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Don’t say that, keep your breath to yourself and don’t take that hemalurgically spiked cookie @phithy.

That’s enough basic warning.

I would recommend reading more of the books, but you should be able to participate in some threads.

Welcome to Shard!

Welcome to 17th Shard! Have an upvote!  Are you hungry after your upvote? help yourself to a cookie!

4 hours ago, Life&Death said:

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Well, if your answer is "Chocolate", there is lots of Hemalurgic spikes chocolate in it to compensate suffice.

Edited by Furamirionind

On 24/08/2018 at 4:15 PM, Life&Death said:

Welcome!!

Now for my standard question.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Ubless there are hidden meanings behind this question, I would have to say chocolate. Vanilla could be nice but often comes off as flavorless.