Sebarial's ACTUAL niece is here....and she's psyched!!!

RadiantRachel

Soooo....never joined a fan site, but I have SO MANY theories, ideas, and thoughts (spren) floating around in my head that I had to get on board! I have read all of B.S.' works, and been thoroughly impressed, but no epic fantasy book since WoT has been able to capture my imagination and mental attention in such a way as the Stormlight Archive. Since indoctrinating my husband, you should hear some of our arguments where he tells me "stop treating me like a dark eyes!!!" since I have blue and he has brown eyes.....oh....nerd love. Anyway, since finishing WoR via written word and audio, I have been left with a very unsettled feeling (no spoilers) and I have to figure out if anyone else thinks the same things!?! Since my husband and I can't agree on any theories, I need to see what everyone else thinks!!! Thanks for hosting me, 7th Shard!!!

Welcome Welcome! Take a happy first post upvote!

What unsettled you about WoR? I take it not Sebarial :)

(Just a  note - WoR spoilers outside of the dedicated forum  need to be spoiler-tagged as:

[spoiler]    [/spoiler]  ).

Look forward to hearing your thoughts over there!

Edited by Delightful

Woah, lady, you just stripped us off 10 Shards there! But nerdlove is awesome, so that's fine.

Go take some time looking through the Words of Radiance forum, we've talked about a lot of stuff in the past couple of weeks. And when I say "some time" I probably mean "a few days," given how active the forum has been lately...

• Chaos locked this topic