Hello everyone

Just taking a quick moment to say hi, I am a relatively new comer to Sanderson novels. I started out reading Mistborn in March and have been devouring them at a rapid pace since then, At this point I have gone through a majority of the Cosmere books via Audible and am slowly starting to collect the Sanderson collection of signed hard covers and those super sexy leather editions.

@Undead Wookiee Hey, welcome to the Shard! Have a free upvote and a spiked delicious cookie!

Spoiler

cookie.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark Alley™ claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie.

Which books have you read? Which books do you still need to read? Which book is your favorite so far?

Welcome to the Dark Side... we have cookies? Just don't do something inappropriate like divide by zero, because then Cookie Monster will be sad that you have zero cookies, and you will be sad because you have zero friends 

Favorite Characters Pattern and Syl

Books read - in order

• Mistborn: The Final Empire
  • The Well of Ascension
  • The Hero of Ages
  • Warbreaker
  • Elantris
  • The Way of Kings
  • Words of Radiance
  • Edgedancer
  • Oathbringer [current project]

Current favorite out of all of them so far well before the Stormlight Archive was Warbreaker followed closely by Mistborn. However, Words of Radiance rates highly up there

I haven't gotten into the non cosmere books but there are on my to read list.

Now where did I put that blasted shardfork, i got cookies to devour

Go ahead, and eat the cookies! They are just fine to eat, but know that they have been hemalurgically spiked. Please visit the clans and guilds page to find out more. 

Also, I am attempting to reach the first heightening. Would you be willing to help me out by simply saying "My life to yours, my breath become yours" You would be compensated! 

Aaaand, of course, the traditional "Have an upvote"

Also Are you into RP, or Mafia? We've got the perfect spots for you here on the shard. Additionally, I am looking to hire informants who would be willing to dispell information to others. Please see the link in my Sig if you're interested!

14 minutes ago, Undead Wookiee said:

Only the first heightening? I am trying to reach the 5th currently just about 1,999 breaths to go, so I best get started. Immortality sure is a pain to reach.

Not much into RP mainly i like to lurk forums at work while listening to audio books.

Oh, ok sounds good. Then you wouldn't mind giving up saying "My life to yours, my breath become yours." right? It shouldn't affect a lurker. 

and, yes, I work on one heightening at a time. So far, I only have my own breath, which I have cherished. But Yes, I've got a long way to go. ultimately, My goal is to find out if there is an eleventh heightening:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Oh, ok sounds good. Then you wouldn't mind giving up saying "My life to yours, my breath become yours." right? It shouldn't affect a lurker. 

and, yes, I work on one heightening at a time. So far, I only have my own breath, which I have cherished. But Yes, I've got a long way to go. ultimately, My goal is to find out if there is an eleventh heightening:ph34r:

Your life to mine, your breath become mine

:D