[OB] Does Harmony know?

Invocation

Question

5 answers to this question

FYI, double (or triple) posting is frowned upon. You can edit your posts to add additional content.

2 hours ago, Invocation said:

Is that why I felt like I had read that third letter before, even on my first reading? 

Yes, the speech pattern is meant to be a hint, as is the fact that the writer is clearly unaware of certain things that the authors of the other two letters are familiar with.

And Harmony knows that Kelsier is still around and he's aware of the current state of the Southern Scadrians (he mentions them to Wax in Shadows of Self before they finally appeared in Bands of Mourning) so yeah, he knows at least something of what Kel has been up to.

EDIT: Ninja'd while typing by RSHara saying everyhing I did, more concisely. xD

Edited by Weltall

It's the one that sounds like it's from Sazed ;) It uses his method of speaking and expresses surprise.

Also, rather than multiple posting in a row, what you can do is click the Edit button at the bottom of your post and add any additional thoughts that you have.

39 minutes ago, Weltall said:

FYI, double (or triple) posting is frowned upon. You can edit your posts to add additional content.

Yes, the speech pattern is meant to be a hint, as is the fact that the writer is clearly unaware of certain things that the authors of the other two letters are familiar with.

And Harmony knows that Kelsier is still around and he's aware of the current state of the Southern Scadrians (he mentions them to Wax in Shadows of Self before they finally appeared in Bands of Mourning) so yeah, he knows at least something of what Kel has been up to.

EDIT: Ninja'd while typing by RSHara saying everyhing I did, more concisely. xD

Sorry about the triple post, I get excitable and carried away sometimes.

On 6/16/2018 at 9:26 PM, RShara said:

One of the letters in Oathbringer is from Harmony.

Which one? How did I miss that?

Is it the third one?

Is that why I felt like I had read that third letter before, even on my first reading?