(Almost) Unlimited cookies! Guaranteed hemalurgy free!

Leyrann

18 hours ago, Kidpen said:

You're right, I have 640 billion cookies as soon as I click on it! 

Rookie numbers.

15 hours ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

You've ruined me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I've been on there for like 30 minutes now.)

30 minutes?

I'm at over 500 days.

8 minutes ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

:lol: I was clicking for like an hour, and haven't closed the site for over 16 hours. It has infected my mind! I'll probably be playing this for a very long time...

Probably.

Eventually there's barely any clicking anymore though. Just checking it every few hours and buying stuff if you can.

1 minute ago, Leyrann said:

Probably.

Eventually there's barely any clicking anymore though. Just checking it every few hours and buying stuff if you can.

Yeah. Makes sense. Clicking is something to do when incredibly bored, though. Also, there's the "lucky cookies" that you need to be there for...

I've been on my current run for a week. I don't know how long I've played. Maybe...... three or four weeks? It's really addicting, and all you need to do is leave it up on your computer. It'll keep running and making you cookies.

5 minutes ago, I am Witless said:

I've been on my current run for a week. I don't know how long I've played. Maybe...... three or four weeks? It's really addicting, and all you need to do is leave it up on your computer. It'll keep running and making you cookies.

Not sure why I can't just copy paste into the post, so see attachment. Nevermind it did work.

Cookies.jpg

(for the record, a duodecillion is 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000)

Edited by Leyrann