I'm new

Weedolfin

I just started reading Brandon Sanderson's stuff around December/2017, so I'm pretty new... I don't know anything but what I read in the books, so I have a lot of learning to do, hopefully this is the right place. If anyone has any info to start me off, I would be eternally grateful!!

so if there's any info I wouldn't be able to possibly live without, that I just need to know to be considered a Brandon fan, then please inform me, thx

3 minutes ago, Weedolfin said:

I've read the storm light books, warbreaker, and I'm on the 3rd mistborn book (my favorite so far is warbreaker, but mostly because Siri and Seb are my otp lol)... 

"My life to yours, my breath to yours."

NAILED IT!~  or should I say SPIKED IT!

Edited by Illythyrra Dark

1 minute ago, Weedolfin said:

Is my initiation accepted?

More than you realise!!! You should contact @ElephantEarwax for further details on that little matter.  But I just wanted to say thank you for giving me your breath and for everything that comes next....

Can somebody explain the reputation thing to me? I'm a "skaa", what does that entail?

It means a couple people have liked your posts. Your rank will go up as more people do. It’s the little arrow on the bottom right.

I thought that was a little weird lol, so what do I do then?

By giving me your breath and eating that cookie, you are now a drab and have been pierced with a Hemalurgic spike.  You belong to me, and the rest of the DA now.  Contact @ElephantEarwax for further details.

4 minutes ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

You trained me, and it has payed off.  Score one more for the DA!~

I mean I like to steal breath. That has nothing to do with the DA. The drab stuff is just a thing from warbreaker. You should read it. @Weedolfin. It doesn't actually mean a thing. 

1 minute ago, ElephantEarwax said:

I mean I like to steal breath. That has nothing to do with the DA. The drab stuff is just a thing from warbreaker. You should read it. @Weedolfin. It doesn't actually mean a thing. 

Uh huh....... :)

Just now, Weedolfin said:

Oh lol, what's the DA?

The Dark Alley. They sell cookies. There are definitely absolutely no hemalurgic spikes hidden in it at all. You can join in the Social Groups and Guilds section at the bottom.

Just now, Weedolfin said:

Oh lol, what's the DA?

The dark alley.  Surely others will show up soon enough as soon as they see this and can give you more details.....:)