Which book should I read?

moosix

I loved reading the Steelheart series. It was the first of brandon's work that i had ever read. You should definitely continue reading that.

After i had read that i jumped to his stormlight archive series. Even though the length is somewhat questioning i got sucked into the beauty of the story. The stormlight archive is one of the best series that i have read to date. So if you have some spare time you should definitely read those books.

On 4/22/2018 at 0:17 AM, moosix said:

I've only read Alcatraz so far but I want to read more of Brandon's books. Which one should I read now?

Are you on a budget?  I know this may not be very helpful, but I and others would prob suggest reading everything he has done.  I'm a total fangirl though...

1 minute ago, Weedolfin said:

So far my favorite one of his books has been Warbreaker, and it's not part of a series (so no commitment lol)... So that would be my suggestion

(Also, if anyone on this site offers you a cookie or wants you to say an "initiation oath" don't do it ;)... I'm looking at you @Illythyrra Dark)

I'm retired, nobody here has anything to fear from me.  I made mistakes and I own up to them.  yes, I lied and decieved people. But I have learned from my weakness.  No more cookies given out for me, and no more breaths stolen.  as to your other comment, Sanderson said he is in fact working eventually on sequels to warbreaker and elantris. then two more mistborn trilogies, 7 more books total in the stormlight archive and whatever other cosmere books he will work on in the future.  He really has his work cut out for him.

1 minute ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

I'm retired, nobody here has anything to fear from me.  I made mistakes and I own up to them.  yes, I lied and decieved people. But I have learned from my weakness.  No more cookies given out for me, and no more breaths stolen.  as to your other comment, Sanderson said he is in fact working eventually on sequels to warbreaker and elantris. then two more mistborn trilogies, 7 more books total in the stormlight archive and whatever other cosmere books he will work on in the future.  He really has his work cut out for him.

You have no idea, the happiness you caused me by informing me of a possible warbreaker sequal

Edited by Weedolfin

1 minute ago, Weedolfin said:

You have no idea, the happiness you caused me by informing me of a possible warbreaker sequal

Your happiness makes me happy!~ :)  That's all I know about though is that he has plans for them, but I know nothing else.  Maybe someone else here knows more than I about it.