The limbo of literature

Are you bored waiting for the next Brandon Sanderson book to come out?

Do you have a good book you want to share?

Is your life slowly being consumed by thoughts of the cosmere leading you into a pit of investiture theories and spike related incidents?

Have you (re)read JK Rowling’s books recently and thought that her magic system needed some work?

Are you as elegant as damnation’s own gonads?

Well we have just the list for you, I present to you…

Brandon didn't write this... but it will do for now

(a reading list)

To add to this list just use this format:

-title (author) genre, note:*optional*

Ex:

-Mistborn (Brandon Sanderson) fantasy note; i'm suggesting the trilogy not just the first book which is often just called Mistborn, but if you're looking for the official title it’s Mistborn: the final empire.

Edited by NoBrandonBookIsTooLong

I will go first

-Caraval (Stephanie Garber) fantasy

-The chronicles of the Imaginarium geographica (James a owen) fantasy, note: James once went on writing excuses if you want to know more about him i suggest you find that episode on YT (in one of the novels in this series there is a very subtle/ the best harry potter reference)    

-The night Circus (Erin Morgenstern) fantasy, note: if you are a fan of american version of the Harry Potter audio book the same guy narrates this one.

On 4/20/2018 at 8:16 PM, NoBrandonBookIsTooLong said:

The night Circus (Erin Morgenstern) fantasy, note: if you are a fan of american version of the Harry Potter audio book the same guy narrates this one.

+1 for Night Circus. Phenomenal book. 5 Stars. Can’t recommend enough. 

• Chaos locked this topic