Hello fellow sharders

I own and have read all of his adult cosmere novels, but I have not had the pleasure of reading cosmere unbound.  For some reason unknown to me, or at least outside of my ability to describe, and as much as I love his works, I can't bring myself to read his younger reader stories no matter how hard I try.  I don't know why, but something about them is turning me off, even though I have no problem with them being for younger readers.  Not sure if anyone is having this problem or not.

On 06/04/2018 at 6:36 AM, Ilythyrra said:

For some reason...I can't bring myself to read his younger reader stories no matter how hard I try...Not sure if anyone is having this problem or not.

Personally I didn't enjoy Alcatraz very much.  But I found The Rithmatist extremely enjoyable, so for me it's just that writing style that I don't enjoy rather than the age of the target audience.

...I love everything he writes...

Maybe it's just because I'm fairly random myself, so the Alcatraz books were right up my alley. Of course, most clean fantasy that's decently written is.

I'm a little late in saying this sadly,  but stay safe, be happy, and don't accept any cookies from anyone here if they offer them, and don't give your breath away to anyone who asks for it.  The cookies are spiked and giving your breath away will make you a drab.

I hope I got to you in time.