The masked Ghostblood woman is actually.....

ricardochigbata

If she isn't Liss, someone has to be. Shardblade wielding assassins are shockingly common it would seem - but every one of them is critically important to the story, and miss Liss just kind of disappeared.

I always thinked that the assassin that Shallan killed are Liss, Shallan noticed when wearing her clothes that se had a more "robust building" than her, what fit with Liss description.  (if my memory aren't wrong)

Edited by Natans

Isn't babsk a Thalyn term, not Reshi?

Indeed. Oh well.

If she isn't Liss, someone has to be. Shardblade wielding assassins are shockingly common it would seem - but every one of them is critically important to the story, and miss Liss just kind of disappeared.

I always thinked that the assassin that Shallan killed are Liss, Shallan noticed when wearing her clothes that se had a more "robust building" than her, what fit with Liss description. (if my memory aren't wrong)

And Liss is a mercenary. The Ghostblood doesn't seem to have money as her motivation.

She is Lopen's mother. The Ghostbloods are all Lopen's cousins and the Hardazians secretly run the world.

She's actually Shallan's sister, just to make Shallan's cover story amusing on rereads.

Plot twist: The Ghostblood is actually Kaladin's mom.

• Chaos locked this topic