I have not yet spoken the words

MechaBiollante

Long time fan of the fantasy genre and I've found Stormlight Archive to be the best. I refused to join any online communities until I was caught up enough to avoid spoilers. Since I finished book 2 only in 2017 that left me waiting until I got through book 3. Book 3 is what solidified the series as my favorite. Sure it can go wrong, Wheel of Time certainly went wrong in many ways, A Song of Ice and Fire went dull for the last two books and I'm not done Malazan which could go BETTER than SA but at the moment I'm sure of how I feel. It felt like the right time to join one of these communities, unfortunately taking so long I feel so much like the outsider, people here talk about so many things I only sort of understood when reading the books, like I'm out of my league and depth. I do plan re-reads but even then I'm not sure my brain is prepared to make the connections others have. Really fascinating stuff.

I found out that's a Warbreaker quote and I didn't read Warbreaker so I'd feel silly repeating it. Right now my favorite character is Dalinar but before book 3 it was Kaladin, with a book 4 it might be Kaladin again, I consider other characters to have potential but at this point it's hard to pretend there's another protagonist as important to the story as those two are. 

• 3 weeks later...