Onyx Flamingo, if we looked at the conflicts with the assumption that they’re Elim/village interactions, I see the Elims being Crocodile and Toucan. (I can’t really offer commentary on the Zebra/Ostrich thing, since Ostrich never replied.) Of course, that’s a terrible assumption to make, but it’s something to bear in mind. I for one think both Toucan and Albatross are village, but of course I could be wrong.

Crocodile is likely my strongest suspect now. Looking back at the D4 lynch, the wild bandwagon to Meerkat could have been organized by Elims fearful of pressure building on Crocodile. Unlikely? Yes. Best lead I have right now, unfortunately, and I have to go to school so I’ll be back after rollover. 

15 portraits now. Vanna was putting the finishing touches to the portrait of Lion, but drawing did little to reduce her anxiety. She forced herself to concentrate, and to finish it without rushing. However, as soon as she was done she rushed to her desk and resumed with looking over her notes. The secret to solving all this was probably somewhere in there, if only she had the wits necessary to find it. She'd looked over the past couple of days several times now, but she'd yet to find a piece of clear evidence. The events of the last day might have changed that though.

Spoiler

Weasel had been proven to be innocent, so it is likely that the murderers had had a hand in getting him lynched the second time, jsut to ensure we wasted as much time on him as possible. Nolan has been the first to speak out against him, but has also provided some unique reasoning. Ostrich just claimed that there was a lot of evidence, and that yesterday would have been a waste if we didn't lynch weasel (sunk cost fallacy). Scorpion provided no reasons whatsoever, nor did kangaroo. If the murderers wanted to secure the lynch of  Weasel, then they'd probably want to quickly pile on as many votes as possible, so the first four definitely merit a closer look.

Of those four Nolan has been the most vocal, and has presented and actually reasoned-out case. That doesn't clear him, but it looks less suspicious to me than if someone just votes without putting some work and reasoning behind it. Ostrich pointed out the big risk of a large amount of votes on weasel killing discussion, but he didn't really add much to stimulate further discussion.

Then there's Scorpion, who had been voting on Dragonfly because of his vote on weasel the day before, but had little problem with following his lead now. I can think of one or two legitimate reasons for him to do so, but he didn't provide any. He's also mentioned just now that Weasel being innocence didn't surprise him, so I really don't understand why he put in his vote against him.

Lastly, there's kangaroo, who uses more words to communicate the same thing as scorpion. I really would have liked him to explain his internal conflict more, and explain why he thought taking out weasel today would be a good idea. He also then claims that something was off about scorpion's comment, despite him basically saying the same thing. I wonder whether that was just a comment made to make it seem like he and scorpion weren't working together.

I think that if there's one murderer among these four, it's Scorpion. However, if Scorpion does prove to be part of the murderers, I suspect Kangaroo may be one too.

'Well, it's a start, I guess." Vanna said to no one in particular. She placed the notebook back in a small hollow hidden behind her bed. If the murderers did go after her, she hoped that at least the notebook would survive, and someone else would be able to make use of it.

15 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

@Onyx Flamingo, there was that game not long ago where there was only one Elim, but I think they had three lives essentially, plus a ton of powers.

Ah, yes.

I remember that game. 

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Crocodile is likely my strongest suspect now. Looking back at the D4 lynch, the wild bandwagon to Meerkat could have been organized by Elims fearful of pressure building on Crocodile. Unlikely? Yes. Best lead I have right now, unfortunately, and I have to go to school so I’ll be back after rollover. 

I could see that being true.  I could see it being totally false, too. 

9 hours ago, Mint Heron said:

TBH, I'm playing this game in complete chill mode right now, so a lot of my posts are RP and general advice instead of actual analysis. :P I don't blame you for your read, since I haven't been doing a whole lot.

If you could give a couple reads, that would be lovely.  I'd like to hear what you think, even off the top of your head.  More ideas and opinions are usually better, even if they're wrong.  It will also be good to have new reads circulating.  Hello!

2 hours ago, Sunburst Toucan said:

Lastly, there's kangaroo, who uses more words to communicate the same thing as scorpion. I really would have liked him to explain his internal conflict more, and explain why he thought taking out weasel today would be a good idea. He also then claims that something was off about scorpion's comment, despite him basically saying the same thing. I wonder whether that was just a comment made to make it seem like he and scorpion weren't working together.

Actually, I just don't like Scorpion. :P  It has nothing to do with whatever his alignment might be.  He just annoys me, really.

Honestly, all my reads are really weak at this point.  We've killed so many villagers, and not hit a single Elim, that I'm starting to question both my methods and the makeup of this game.  I really hope that there aren't more than 5 Elims.  Yeah, that would be annoying. 

Edited by Sage Kangaroo
I'm slowly going insane.

Alright. So I should actually have time tomorrow to post a bit, and do more detail analysis. Looking at what I have, yeah, some of them are a bit brief (though in part it's hard when there's low post counts, or lots of fluff). Town reads would be Heron, Zebra, maybe Chameleon (they're low active, but otherwise I'm feeling townie). I'm neutralish on Flamingo, Ostrich, Falcon. Weasel was my only proper maf lean, but well... you know. My list of people to look at closer though would be Scorpion (my notes are old and brief), Vulture (same reason), Toucan and Albatross as a pair. I think most of the others fit somewhere in that townie to neutral zone, or are too inactive to really tell. Maybe I'll have a closer look at that tomorrow too.

I am back! And mostly healthy. Will try to participate more.

@Violet Axolotl since your voting system did not end up working, would we be able to get a rundown of how it worked? I'm mostly curious how you thought it worked, and having the info could provide a lot of insight into you as a player, and let us make a final call on how suspicious we think your voting system is.

I guess we'll have to see how the night goes, I'll try to work on suspicions, but mostly focus on what I think now and comparing it to the info we get after this night, and seeing what changes. I feel like comparing what happens before and after bight be useful, to try and figure out how the elims are thinking, and how they are throwing suspicion around.

5 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Onyx Flamingo, if we looked at the conflicts with the assumption that they’re Elim/village interactions, I see the Elims being Crocodile and Toucan. (I can’t really offer commentary on the Zebra/Ostrich thing, since Ostrich never replied.) Of course, that’s a terrible assumption to make, but it’s something to bear in mind. I for one think both Toucan and Albatross are village, but of course I could be wrong.

yeah it is a terrible asumption thats why I'm just saying they can't BOTH be elims. they could both be villager but they cant both be elims. I'm hoping if I make enough of those it will help us narrow down suspects because for instance if I had you listed 13 times with different people that couldn't be elims if you were then I could probably conclude that you aren't an elim

I'm back, everyone! Sorry I missed the day yesterday. Apparently I have more activity struggles than I expected. Got so caught up in other things, and then I didn't want to post without finishing my read-throughs and then those started being more and more intimidating.

Anyways, I'll do my best to get back on track.

Anyways, first off:

36 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

I know I'm only semi-active; I'm usually among the actives, but I made it clear to Orlok when I joined the PH list that I wouldn't set any activity records.

Also, do we know if there are secret roles? Like role/alignment manipulation?

This is an AG, which traditionally had no secret roles. Everything has been up-front and in the rules. Given that the major conceit of this game is the anonymous accounts, I doubt that Orlok would incorporate secret roles also.

Of course, role distributions have also traditionally been on the far side of troll-ish for AGs, so we ought to consider that while we're at it.

So, Weasel wasn't a villager. Crap. We wasted a full day on that (the first day wasn't really wasted, because there was actual discussion).

Gah! Hit post before I was finished!

Anyways, here are my thoughts on the Weasel lynch:

The first lynch was largely driven by Ivory - who's kind of in a village mayor position at the moment. The second lynch was kind of the path of least resistance - everyone just followed because they wanted to know Weasel's alignment for sure? I think that's what I picked up from the Day thread.

Anyways, Ivory's response certainly has a village tone to it. Onyx is setting up relationships which sound accurate to me. Axolotl seems shocked (but their reaction sounds like it could easily be an Elim trying to sound village) that their prediction system got things so wrong. I'd like to hear a little more about how the system works, but I'm not so confident in it at the moment.

Mint Heron is doing a good job of panicking us. But, it's important information we really kind of have to consider. Otherwise, we could run into the endgame without realizing it, and a single wasted lynch is a dangerous possibility. I'm going to hope that there are only 5 Elims, but we'd better plan as if there are 6.

1 hour ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Also, do we know if there are secret roles? Like role/alignment manipulation?

Orlok has confirmed that there are no secret roles in this game.

My reads, off the top of my head:

1. Scorpion - keep mixing him up with Axolotl, but otherwise null
2. Mouse - frankly his village read of me is kanda sus, as I haven't done a lot of villagery things this game, worth a vote tomorrow
3. Vulture - slight village lean, feel better about him after the way he responded to my vote about him
4. Falcon - disengaged from the game, could be a Sympathiser
5. Ostrich - null
6. Nolan (Dragonfly) - prolly village, but none of the kills have hit drivers of discussion. If there's a Sympathiser among the actives I feel that it could be him.
7. Albatross - null, worth a closer look
8. Crocodile - null
9. Kharsis (Heron) - obs village :P 
10. Squawk (Flamingo) - village read, her mistakes aren't consistent with what someone with the support of a doc would make and she feels like she's genuinely attempting to find the Sympathisers
11. Chameleon - null, I barely know he exists
12.  Zebra - trying, if not that active, village lean
13. Kangaroo - nullish, maybe village
14.  Elephant - disengaged from game, null
15. Vanna (Toucan) - null? Kinda weird I have no opinion on her since she's been posting analysis of players, worth another look
16. Axolotl - I'm inclined to trust him, if only because he's attracting attention to himself in a suicidal way for a Sympathiser with his new vote system. Could be more helpful to the village though

It's 3AM for me, so don't expect much out of me for a while until lunch >>

Continuing my relationship analysis

Dragonfly =/= Axolotl

This post and there recent interactions with each other lead me to believe that they both can't be elims

Scorpion =/= Vulture ??

this one may be a bit of a stretch but on the first day I can't believe that an elim would vote for another elim with all the various targets available and the unpredicatbleness of a day 1 lynch. I did put question marks cause im not sure but I thought it was worth noting.

Side note: I found the following interesting while rereading but it is a side line of thought:

Spoiler

this was a interaction that stood out to me on the reread and now knowing more about the game then i did I can see how an rng lynch would not be great for the villagers. So this may be an elim/elim interaction just a thought though

Questionable posts:

Spoiler

This one makes me lean that both heron and dragonfly can't but there feels to be even less here than others i posted so I will look for more evidence later.

Ostritch ? Axolotl

this one is hard to read with the situation surrounding it but it could have been an opportune time to blend into a bandwagon and then retract the vote so it doesnt appear on the vote count, or it could have perhaps been a WGG (i think i did that right?) that was retracted once it was apparent he wasn't going to be lynched

Well I need to post this before end of cycle but if I die maybe continue doing this and see who beat the war drums for beagles head since I think the Elims worried about him thats all i can think of that might give clues right now.

Edit: also day 3 vote trends might be interesting to look at 

Edited by Onyx Flamingo

AG4/AN1 - Day 7: Feathered Illusions

Squawk was haunted by the previous days. Weasel had been innocent. Squawk had stood by as they voted to lynch him the second time, after he escaped the first time. Granted, he didn't put up any resistance, but acknowledging that didn't make her feel any better. After all, weasel was one of the ones that retracted his vote, and had probably saved her life a few days back. She almost wished it was her. The guilt of surviving at the cost of someone else overcame her, and she wept.

She awoke some time later. She must have cried herself to sleep, but she heard the horses and chulls making noise as someone shut the stables. The people often let her sleep in here with the livestock during highstorms, and she felt slightly better here than being alone lately. Were they going to kick her out because of all the suspicion that had been infecting the town? 
She got on the back of a chull so she could see who it was and beg them to let her stay here even though the town was in disarray. Upon a glance, though, she knew something was wrong. The figure was wearing a hood so they couldn't be discerned, and in one hand they held a wickedly curved dagger. 

The figure noticed her and began to approach.

"Wait, please, you don't need to do this," Squawk chirped. 
The figure didn’t react to her statement at all. Well, fine. Squawk was going to leave a mark on them at least. She pounced, attacking with wings and beak. This got a reaction out of the figure: they seemed confused, but slowly that wore off. Man, Squawk’s head hurt from that attack.

"I see. So that's how things are," the figure said, purposely distorting their voice. They leapt forward and grabbed Squawk’s wing with one hand and stabbed her chest with the other. 
Squawk tried to peck his hooded eyes out, but got herself pinned on the ground. In the process, the figure left the knife in her chest and secured her other arm down. As she tried to peck his face once more, she noticed that her beak was passing through him! Her knife wound wasn't hurting too badly either. It had a cold sensation around it, and it almost felt like it was healing around the dagger.

That's when she remembered. Remembered that she had a nose and mouth not a beak, remembered she had long black hair instead of feathers, and remembered that she was of the order of the Lightweavers sent to this town to spy on rumored followers of Odium. But she had somehow become absorbed into the role of Squawk, after a villager almost shot her with his bow and she had had to speak to prevent her from blowing her cover.

Talking chicken, old magic, spren bonds, the explanation had seemed ludicrous... but then Squawk had believed it too hadn’t she. Except her name wasn't... Squawk... her name was.......

The stormlight ran out.

The figure had been moving the knife back and forth. Squawk’s chest was flaring with pain, her uniform dyed red with blood. She felt her thoughts become muddy, and the lack of stormlight exhausting. She did wonder, though, would anyone mourn her death, since the town wouldn’t know who she was?

Such were her thoughts as the blood slowed and then stopped bubbling from her chest. A small pond of blood formed around her.

Credit goes to Onyx Flamingo for their death writeup.

Onyx Flamingo has died. They were a Village Lightweaver

Day 7 has begun. It will end in 48 hours, at 10pm GMT on the 2nd February.
bla_1517608800.png

Player List
1. Amethyst Scorpion
2. Azure Mouse
3. Amber Vulture
4. Charcoal Hyena - Cannoc - Villager
5. Chartreuse Penguin - Villager
6. Coral Swan - Elyle - Village Lightweaver
7. Cream Tuatara - Villager
8. Emerald Falcon - Aldrick
9. Fuschia Ostrich
10. Indigo Weasel - Village Elsecaller
11. Ivory Dragonfly - Nolan
12. Magenta Albatross
13. Mauve Crocodile
14. Melon Dingo - Quentisan - Village Edgedancer
15. Mint Heron
16. Onyx Flamingo - Squawk - Village Lightweaver
17. Opal Lion - Villager
18. Oxblood Beagle - Jai - Village Willshaper
19. Pearl Chameleon
20. Plum Rhinoceros - Villager
21. Quartz Zebra
22. Saffron Iguana - Emalia - Village Lightweaver
23. Sage Kangaroo
24. Salmon Meerkat - Village Bondsmith
25. Sapphire Elephant
26. Scarlet Octopus - Village Edgedancer 
27. Sunburst Toucan - Vanna
28. Taupe Gecko - Villager
29. Turquoise Gorilla - Village Dustbringer
30. Violet Axolotl

Ok - I'm going to actually follow through on a commitment to be more active this cycle. I know I've said it before, but this time it's actually going to happen.

It'll take some time for me to analyze the kill. While I go through to see what Onyx's reads were and who they interacted with, I'll also be watching for larger patterns. I'll also try to put together some thoughts on role meta-analysis. There are 15 players left, which is a much more manageable group for me to wrap my mind around. Hopefully I can get some useful patterns together.

Okay, my crazy paranoia that Flamingo was someone pulling a really good one on all of us was just disproved. They were honest the whole game, as the role-claim they made in chat with me was accurate. Makes me feel a bit better about Albatross, too. 

I’m going to look through all the D3 posts accusing Flamingo. Any Elims trying to swing a lynch onto her would have appeared that day, so I’ll take another look at her accusers. This makes me very suspicious of Amber Vulture, who was the only candidate up for lynch that day that hasn’t flipped village. Then again, maybe the Elims want us to think that...IKYK. But I’d still like to hear more from them anyways, so this is more of a poke vote with significant analysis (hopefully) pending. 

I dislike the notion that I’m a mayor. Guys, this is my first game! I shouldn’t be a mayor that soon, if at all. I think it’s more that I devote too much of my life to this game and then expect everyone else to do the same. :P I am trying to encourage activity though, since I don’t want to let the Elims take control of the lynch. 

I'll say that I'm still worried about Ivory Dragonfly, but it sounds like I'm unlikely to get much backing there, so for the moment, I'll put a vote on Amber Vulture, mostly because @Onyx Flamingo thinks we aren't both Elims, so maybe this will help convince them.  Or who knows, maybe not. @Amber Vulture, nothing personal, and I'm not 100% committed to that vote either.

Alright, so I said I wanted to look closer at Scorpion, Vulture, Toucan, and Albatross.

So Scorpion.

Through to Day 4, not a whole lot of anything.

I’d rather vote with less than perfect reasons than abstain until I think I know for sure

Is a nice townie sentiment, which I should honestly do more. There's a few votes, a few suspicions, but not much to go on.

That bandwagon got crazy. I am actually going to look over it soon and try to spot anything out of place

Was after the Day 4 lynch. But we never got any further comment on that. There was something of a tunnel on Dragonfly, which I think was part of why I had a slight town read on them - didn't feel much like a mafia play, but then it seems our expectations of what a mafia would do haven't helped us thus far. So not sure if it's worth putting as much stock in that... The rest of the posts are short and don't convey all that much information. I think Falcon's post Day 6 about Scorpion sums up my thoughts:

I'd just like to point out that Scorpion's posts have a tone that *feels* very similar to what I use sometimes as an Elim to deflect suspicion. Acknowledging suspicion without being concerned by it, (vaguely annoyed at most) letting vague accusations slide off with equally vague rebuttals, or just plain indifference. Hiding behind a lack of investment, either real or feigned.

Of course, that could just be an indifferent villager.

Definitely going down to a neutral read on them, and I don't think I'd have too many concerns about putting a vote on them.

Vulture
Like everyone, starts off with not a lot. They have produced some good content. Still leaning town on them I think, though they admit to carefully considering how all their posts are viewed, regardless of alignment. Sounds like they could be well practiced at producing a village presence. I should probably look at the details of the lynches like Dragonfly, to get a better fell for the context in which they posted. I'll return to that in another post I think.

And because I get distracted, posts take longer than they should to write... :{(

I need a break, and need to do a few other things, and then I'll get back to it with a a look at Toucan and Albatross, and I should probably respond to Heron.

Edit: At this stage, thinking I will put a vote on Scorpion. There's a fair chance I'll move it once I get that other post done, but its there for the moment.

Edited by Azure Mouse

That night, Kharsis slept peacefully, dreaming of other other lands and eras.

-

A hot mug lay in Kharsis’s hands, filled with traditional Rennan tea. He sat in a large plush armchair, with a stuffing far fluffier than any he had ever felt. He pushed down on one of the arms experimentally, then relaxed fully into his chair.

A lighteyes man sat in front of him in another armchair, with a spear propped up against it. “Indulge an old man and answer me this, will you? A riddle, for old time’s sake.”

“Yeah, why not,” Kharsis said with a shrug.

“Tell me, what is like a wall, a rope, and a handfan all at once?” the man asked.

For Kharsis, who had grown up listening to the village storyteller, the answer was easy enough. “Is this about the elephant story? The one with the blind men who can only feel a certain part of it and keep arguing over what an elephant is?” The man smiled encouragingly. “So it is an elephant,” Kharsis said. “That’s my answer.”

“An elephant, and often more,” the stranger confirmed. “A thing with multiple aspects, most of which are disparate and seemingly unconnected. The truth, if you want to be metaphorical about it.”

“I’ve always wondered why the blind men never got together and all felt the entire elephant,” Kharsis said. “It would’ve put an end to the whole debate.”

“Ah,” the stranger said. “There’s hope for you yet.” He looked at Kharsis intently. “You know, of course, what will happen if you visit the inn tomorrow.” It was not a question.

The abrupt topic change startled Kharsis. He knew what the man was asking, but he was not sure if he wanted to commit himself yet. He fingered the arms of his own plush armchair as he thought, stalling for time. “Yes,” Kharsis finally said, hesitantly.

“Are you sure?” the man asked.

“Yes,” Kharsis said, this time more confidently. “I’m done running away from my problems.”

“To answer the call, regardless of the cost...it is an act of great courage.” The man sighed. “I hope you will be more successful than the rest. Alámene.

Kharsis drank from his mug, as if it was a toast. It felt appropriate, in ways he couldn’t describe. But by the time he lowered his mug, the strange man in front of him was gone, spear and all. All that remained was an empty plush armchair, the mirror to his own.

-

He woke to rays of sunlight shining in his face, almost expecting to feel something much softer under his back. Had he dreamed something while asleep? He couldn’t quite remember.

Edited by Mint Heron

So for now Amber Vulture. I’d still like to see more from you, but I have a better target. I hope. Muave Crocodile gave a lot of people, including me, an initial village read from the tone of their posts. However, I did my re-scan of the Flamingo wagon from D3. The only living villagers on it are Zebra and Crocodile. Zebra says he was tunneling, which I’ll let slide for now, but Crocodile gave poor reasoning for his vote on Flamingo, and combined with the swing away from him on D4, makes me very leery of him. Also not that frequent of a poster, so he could be trying to hide on the activity fringe. Not a great case, but I don’t really see any better ones at the moment. I retain some of my suspicion on Zebra, and would like Vulture to post, but neither merits lynching yet, I don’t think. 

I’d also like contribution from @Pearl Chameleon, who I haven’t seen in a while, and anyone else lurking in the shadows. Come out and vote. We need your votes, and the Elims will win if we don’t lynch one of them this cycle.

Also, our third village Lightweaver seems to be a confirmation of an Elim Skybreaker. Which I suppose is fitting, in a way.

8 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I'll say that I'm still worried about Ivory Dragonfly, but it sounds like I'm unlikely to get much backing there, so for the moment, I'll put a vote on Amber Vulture, mostly because @Onyx Flamingo thinks we aren't both Elims, so maybe this will help convince them.  Or who knows, maybe not. @Amber Vulture, nothing personal, and I'm not 100% committed to that vote either.

"Scorpion, you don't sound too convinced of Amber's guilt. I assume you realize that Flamingo's reasoning also works in reverse? If Amber proves innocent, that would put even more suspicion on you, so if the only reason to vote Amber is for you to clear yourself, and you don't actually suspect her, you might want to rethink that plan. Unless, of course, you aren't particularly worried about what might happen tomorrow. Maybe because you've got a large group of friends that'll protect you if a couple more people are 'dealt with'." Vanna knew she was being too aggressive, but the entire situation had worn her nerves and patience down. She'd spent quite a bit of time looking into the people the murderers had killed, and she'd thought she'd found a pattern. And the murderers had casually broken it this night.

Vanna thought she'd heard someone mention Crocodile while she made her suspicion of Scorpion known. A quick look around revealed that that was Nolan. She didn't really remember crocodile, but it might be worth looking into, if only to check whether Nolan was being sincere in hiss suspicion.

9 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

I dislike the notion that I’m a mayor. Guys, this is my first game! I shouldn’t be a mayor that soon, if at all. I think it’s more that I devote too much of my life to this game and then expect everyone else to do the same. :P I am trying to encourage activity though, since I don’t want to let the Elims take control of the lynch. 

You are not a Mayor. Anyone who accuses you of being one should look up the actual definition of a mayor, and you're very much not it.

8 minutes ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Also, our third village Lightweaver seems to be a confirmation of an Elim Skybreaker. Which I suppose is fitting, in a way.

I wouldn't be so certain of that. If the GM's where making a particularly trollish division, they could give the village both a lot of lightweavers and a skybreaker, just to make the skybreaker's job more difficult.

4 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

So for now Amber Vulture. I’d still like to see more from you, but I have a better target. I hope. Muave Crocodile gave a lot of people, including me, an initial village read from the tone of their posts. However, I did my re-scan of the Flamingo wagon from D3. The only living villagers on it are Zebra and Crocodile. Zebra says he was tunneling, which I’ll let slide for now, but Crocodile gave poor reasoning for his vote on Flamingo, and combined with the swing away from him on D4, makes me very leery of him. Also not that frequent of a poster, so he could be trying to hide on the activity fringe. Not a great case, but I don’t really see any better ones at the moment. I retain some of my suspicion on Zebra, and would like Vulture to post, but neither merits lynching yet, I don’t think. 

This... kinda bothers me.

I voted because people are constantly telling me that I need to vote, and that I need to be on so that I can help us all win, so I look at most suspicions, and I try to figure out what is going on, and place my vote, doing my best to explain it, even when I don't have the best amount of time for it all, I still try to explain it.

Then, after that, you get after me for posting, and voting, and trying (and failing, I do admit) to explain myself. I just feel like you are wanting a two very different things from me, and I'm not sure how I can do both. I was just trying to vote and put my two (very limited) cents in.

And I apologize, this post has a kind of bad tone to it, but I don't want it to. I don't have must defense besides that fact that I was just trying to do what I could to help the village. (I do find it funny though that I have now been voted on for both my vote on Tuatara and on Flamingo from Day 3, due to vote manip)

@Amber Vulture I would like to hear more from you as well, so here's a poke.

I don't really know what else to say, so I'll keep reading through the past thread, and see if anyone stands out to me.

21 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Okay, my crazy paranoia that Flamingo was someone pulling a really good one on all of us was just disproved. They were honest the whole game, as the role-claim they made in chat with me was accurate. Makes me feel a bit better about Albatross, too. 

I’m going to look through all the D3 posts accusing Flamingo. Any Elims trying to swing a lynch onto her would have appeared that day, so I’ll take another look at her accusers. This makes me very suspicious of Amber Vulture, who was the only candidate up for lynch that day that hasn’t flipped village. Then again, maybe the Elims want us to think that...IKYK. But I’d still like to hear more from them anyways, so this is more of a poke vote with significant analysis (hopefully) pending. 

I look forward to the analysis. I think I’ve been pretty clearly village throughout the game, so I hope that you looking into my post history will help convince you. I’m not sure what exactly you want to hear from me. While I’m not sure about your statement regarding D3, I’ll take it as true, since you have no real incentive to lie about it. I can’t really add anything to that statement except give my heartfelt assurances that I’m not an Elim. One thing I would say is that just because I was the only candidate with a vote who hasn’t yet died does not indicate that I was the only suspect who hasn’t. I’ve forgotten much of D3, unfortunately, but I’d hazard a guess that others were suspected, too, even if votes weren’t placed on them. I’m not quite that unique. Also, I’d mention that it’s unlikely the eliminators would have ganged up on Flamingo, especially when every target for that day’s lynch was a villager, so if you’re looking for them among the bandwagoners, what you find will likely be NAI at best. Finally, I appreciate that you’ve taken the time to look back at votes in previous cycles. I’ll try to do the same tonight or tomorrow and post the relevant analysis

20 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Amethyst Scorpion. We’re in the end-game, and if we lynch me this turn and you the next, we’re screwed if we’re both village. It looks like we’re the primary targets, though, and I know I’m village, though, so I’m willing to vote on you now and hope :P 

6 hours ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

I voted because people are constantly telling me that I need to vote, and that I need to be on so that I can help us all win, so I look at most suspicions, and I try to figure out what is going on, and place my vote, doing my best to explain it, even when I don't have the best amount of time for it all, I still try to explain it.

Then, after that, you get after me for posting, and voting, and trying (and failing, I do admit) to explain myself. I just feel like you are wanting a two very different things from me, and I'm not sure how I can do both. I was just trying to vote and put my two (very limited) cents in.

And I apologize, this post has a kind of bad tone to it, but I don't want it to. I don't have must defense besides that fact that I was just trying to do what I could to help the village. (I do find it funny though that I have now been voted on for both my vote on Tuatara and on Flamingo from Day 3, due to vote manip)

I don't really know what else to say, so I'll keep reading through the past thread, and see if anyone stands out to me.

You’ve given me a good gut read, which is why I’m voting on Scorpion instead of you, but considering the way the eliminators have very consistently slipped under the radar this game I’m not willing to trust gut reads. I’ll do what I can to look into your post history, although there’s no way I’ll manage it tonight.

As for hearing from me, if you could elaborate more on what specifically you want to know, I’d be happy to share. Just saying you’d like to hear from me doesn’t really give me much to work with, though :P

6 hours ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

Alright...Mauve Crocodile. I’m still suspicious of you, but I don’t really want to lynch someone that’s trying to be active, but in a way my encouragement of everyone to be active isn’t just to draw the villagers out to vote, but also to draw the Elims out of the shadows. I’d like more explanation of your vote on Flamingo D3, though. 

21 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

I look forward to the analysis. I think I’ve been pretty clearly village throughout the game, so I hope that you looking into my post history will help convince you. I’m not sure what exactly you want to hear from me. While I’m not sure about your statement regarding D3, I’ll take it as true, since you have no real incentive to lie about it. I can’t really add anything to that statement except give my heartfelt assurances that I’m not an Elim. One thing I would say is that just because I was the only candidate with a vote who hasn’t yet died does not indicate that I was the only suspect who hasn’t. I’ve forgotten much of D3, unfortunately, but I’d hazard a guess that others were suspected, too, even if votes weren’t placed on them. I’m not quite that unique. Also, I’d mention that it’s unlikely the eliminators would have ganged up on Flamingo, especially when every target for that day’s lynch was a villager, so if you’re looking for them among the bandwagoners, what you find will likely be NAI at best. Finally, I appreciate that you’ve taken the time to look back at votes in previous cycles. I’ll try to do the same tonight or tomorrow and post the relevant analysis

Amethyst Scorpion. We’re in the end-game, and if we lynch me this turn and you the next, we’re screwed if we’re both village. It looks like we’re the primary targets, though, and I know I’m village, though, so I’m willing to vote on you now and hope :P 

You’ve given me a good gut read, which is why I’m voting on Scorpion instead of you, but considering the way the eliminators have very consistently slipped under the radar this game I’m not willing to trust gut reads. I’ll do what I can to look into your post history, although there’s no way I’ll manage it tonight.

As for hearing from me, if you could elaborate more on what specifically you want to know, I’d be happy to share. Just saying you’d like to hear from me doesn’t really give me much to work with, though :P

Well, for now, I’d like you to be more specific in your suspicion on Scorpion. While I said I’d support a Scorpion lynch (and I still do, to some extent), this feels way too easy. Like the Dingo lynch, and Meerkat, and Weasel. You’ve provided little reasoning, not even saying you have suspicions of him, and seem to be lynching him just for self-preservation. And about that...

You say you’re a villager. This is obviously completely NAI, as anyone can claim this, but why would you make such a statement in the first place? You challenge me to find evidence of your villagerness while at the same time saying “I am a villager,” so I’m obviously not supposed to take this just at your word. But when I do look through your posts, yes, there’s nothing obviously incriminating, but this doesn’t clear you. All of the people with “obviously incriminating” posts are dead by now, and lynching another (Scorpion) won’t accomplish much, I feel. A village tone is no longer indicative of a villager. Yes, this includes me. Analyze me at your pleasure. At this point, no one should be treated as safe. Oh yeah, and looking at the D3 lynch- eleven currently alive people voted on that lynch. Eleven. Even assuming ten villagers, at least one Elim found it necessary to vote in that lynch. And do you really want me to believe that all four people still alive who didn’t vote in that lynch are all Elims? The Elims had an interest in that lynch, enough to make several of them vote. Probably to preserve a teammate, as I can’t see them being too concerned about 1 Willshaper or a regular villager. (Flamingo was immune to scans). So, being the only person left alive from that lynch, I suspect you. Sorry, but I’ll have to put my vote back on you, Amber Vulture

@Sunburst Toucan I don’t think Orlok would intentionally handicap a team like that, though of course I could be wrong. I still find Elim Skybreaker to be the best explanation for our Lightweavers, though.