Are we going to see Kelsier in Roshar?

Efebre

Question

It is posible that Kelsier worldhopped to Roshar, either he cognitive realm or the phisical realm. I think it's posible after he is the sovereign in south Scadrial.

I would be very happy to se him interacting with Kaladin. And have a second fight against Hoid.

Sorry for the grammar. English is not my mother tongue.

15 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Hiadin Haloun said:

Gaz?

Gaz is Kelsier confirmed. The eye patch is obviously hiding the spike, even though we have direct confirmation that there's nothing under the patch. We may be on to something here boys. 

40 minutes ago, Vashakh Sadeas said:

I've a question to answer you question with the answer to my question... if that made sense...

I am pretty sure I read somewhere about timelines of the books and Kelsier lived at a time centuries before our quarrel with Shallan and Kaladin on Roshar. Can anyone confirm or deny this? 

Like @anna said, Mistborn Era2 took place in the middle of Stormlight Archive (not exactly sure if between 5-6,6-7) and between the Era 1 and Era 2 passes 341 years. This means Stormlight Archive is roughly 300 years after Mistborn Era1

It's not impossibile but It's really unlikely.

First of all Kelsier has problems to leave Scadrial for his status. But this is something that can be' solved with the right technique (that I don't know).

But Kelsier has a "no-sense look" with a Spike into his Skull. It's not something Brandon could simply Place without context.

Edited by Yata

I don't know about that. In SH, it was pretty clear he wanted a broader understanding of the cosmere and the events that were taking place in it. A lot of things with cosmere wide implications are happening in the Roshar system. We're starting to see more and more crossovers in the novels. I don't think it'd be unheard of Kelsier to have a cameo in SA. With every book release the chances that a reader isn't aware of the cosmere or other Brandon books grows smaller, which plays into Brandon's plan of slowly revealing more of the "hidden epic". Kelsier is one of the more memorable/popular characters so far in the cosmere. SA/Roshar is the biggest story so far in terms of cosmere knowledge revealed and implications(along with other things). Putting those two together and it doesn't seem that unlikely for Kel's to make an appearance. He could be used in a epilogue with Wit and become the link that fully introduces Harmony into Roshar.

The more and more I think about it, the more things I realize Kelsier can be used to make a positive impact on the story by connecting other cosmere events/knowledge bombs into SA. 

I've a question to answer you question with the answer to my question... if that made sense...

I am pretty sure I read somewhere about timelines of the books and Kelsier lived at a time centuries before our quarrel with Shallan and Kaladin on Roshar. Can anyone confirm or deny this? 

1 minute ago, Vashakh Sadeas said:

I don't have a source for this, but I think I read somewhere that Mistborn Era 2 takes place during the gap between Stormlight 5 and 6.

6 hours ago, Housedunn said:

Also Khriss did say that she was unable to take Kel with her when she was leave leaving Scadrial.

She could, Simply She didn't want to, as Kel carries with himself a piece of Ruin and It will be' like a signal for Ruin to follow.

Moving a Cognitive Entity from his homeland requires hacks but i assume Khriss knows those