General Open Role-Play

GeneralHZRD

"Oh, he's the only one I believe. Sift noticed him first, he's been digging his claws into my shoulder for a couple of minutes now, He doesn't like spy's" Eighth rubbed his shoulder where Sift had been standing, moving to Eighth's other shoulder moments before.

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

@Ookla the Lightweaver Can that please be a bag of infused spheres?

Carola may have spheres with her, but you probably have to have something in return

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

How’d Carola get her Spren off world? BTW, my character’s name is Raisa and she’s trying to track the Sovereign. 

. . .she's a character who deals information, she has her way of finding it. At first, she could only travel throughout Roshar - she didn't leave for fear of leaving behind her spren, but after meeting a few other world hoppers she found a way.

Carola looks around the room, eyeing each person. She glances at the book.

"What kind of information are you looking for? I have plenty of things - and information - I could trade," she says, fingers tapping lightly in her bag.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Capricious said:

"The question is, can sift look into the cognitive realm? A better question is can anyone here see if there are cognitive shadows? Because If there are, we should probably leave."

Are we on Roshar? If so, there is a small chance Carola can. . .

That, scadiral appears to be the only shard world that fits the descriptions we have seen so far. Its either that or nalthis.

EDIT: @Ookla the Lightweaver Wouldn't Carols's spren be able to see in the cognitive realm, no matter where they are in the cosmere? Unless something that you did to remove it from the world caused it to lose its connection to the cognitive realm.

Edited by Ookla the Capricious

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Capricious said:

That, scadiral appears to be the only shard world that fits the descriptions we have seen so far. Its either that or nalthis.

EDIT: @Ookla the Lightweaver Wouldn't Carols's spren be able to see in the cognitive realm, no matter where they are in the cosmere? Unless something that you did to remove it from the world caused it to lose its connection to the cognitive realm.

Can spren see into the Cognitive Realm while bonded? I guess I had assumed they only saw into the physical realm when bonded.

It has to be at least Era 2. Raisa is from that time, and her search makes no sense if the events of Era 1 haven’t happened.

Spoiler

She’s looking for Kelsier. Her best friend followed ‘the path of the Sovereign’, basically becoming a worldhopper. About a year ago her friend’s body was returned to her people, the Shafan. Raisa wants to know what happened by her friend and she hopes the Sovereign will have the answers.

Carola raised a hand, "I can check for Cognitive Shadows."

She stepped into a corner for a moment, help up her safe hand - the place where her Cryptic currently resided- and asked him to check.

When she was finished, she walked back, "None in the area currently."

Carola smiles at Louik, "I would probably like to have whatever you can tell me. Even if the information given isn't important to me, it may eventually be important to someone else, and will only end with me having more to use in trade."

"Bloodmakers? Let me think. . ." Carola grabbed a small booklet from her bag, and sifted through it.

From the center, she pulled a small, folded up paper. She set the paper on a table to reveal a map of Elendel. 

"The only one in particular I know is a man named Evan Swillington," she pointed to a place on the map, "Last I knew, he lived in the 7th octant, near the middle. Is that good?"

Eighth nodded, "Carola, a strong name. My name is Eighth of Midnight. I've heard of him as well." Eighth said as he walked over to examine the map better. "Dangerous man, might I ask what you need of a Bloodmaker? Please tell me it's not for more of... this." Eighth said gesturing to Louik's Hemalurgic spikes.

Edited by Ookla The Idiot