Early Release

Wanderer

Also if you're dying to share your thoughts, reddit has a read-a-long going on, with individual threads for each chapter where people have started posting if they got the book early. Obviously big spoiler warnings (so tempting to look at it).

Why did you mention this? (Why am I reading this thread!). Now I have to not go find those threads before I get my copy, which may only arrive later in the week. Its like a spoiler magnet pulling me towards it. Must...stay...away....*gasp*

I went to 3 different bookstores today, hoping somebody had messed up.  No such luck, and drat it all, they even had integrity and wouldn't give in to my begging. 

I did the same. I said I won't do it again this year, but yesterday, I googled up a map and decided to visited all of the bookstores near my home. Two were closed during Saturday, one apparently doesn't exist anymore, and the rest were all a bust. All in all, that's nine bookstores and over thirty blocks of walking. And all I got for my trouble were two cups of coffee and a cup of ice tea. Is it any wonder that I'm still up at 2 AM?

Edited by Colby Jack

I have been to the only bookstore in my town the past three days hoping for a mistake or a bribe-able employee. The whole damnation staff deserve honor spren.

Then last night I got carried away and accidentally finished my re-re-read of tWoK. I had meant to drag that out until tomorrow. I *think* I should get my kindle version at 11pm tomorrow night.

Now I have no idea what to do for a day and half. *screams at the despair spren around him*

Someone pm me some spoilers please.

I have been to the only bookstore in my town the past three days hoping for a mistake or a bribe-able employee. The whole damnation staff deserve honor spren.

Then last night I got carried away and accidentally finished my re-re-read of tWoK. I had meant to drag that out until tomorrow. I *think* I should get my kindle version at 11pm tomorrow night.

Now I have no idea what to do for a day and half. *screams at the despair spren around him*

Someone pm me some spoilers please.

Lmao, honor spren. That's good.

I have a close friend that works at my bookstore that I could easily bribe, but OF COURSE they wouldn't have it. 

*Frustrationspren*

Be welcomed friend and take this upvote for begin posting ;)

Sure! I read all sanderson novels except Elantris. Aaand, because you kindly told me that US get the ebook on March 4th,

I created a new amazon account, used my work VPN (to pretend to be coming from a US ip address), and used my US bank account to purchase WoR. Now I will get the book 2 days earlier than expected!

Pardon me if this has already been mentioned, but are we allowed to start discussing spoilers from the books? There are a couple of interesting cosmere links.

There's a sticky on this board, and a couple of other boards I believe. No WOR spoilers until Tuesday, but then feel free to spoiler tag them :)

I did just finish WoR and it was amazing :-)
The epilog was great! I can't wait to discuss my theories and I was actually pleased with the amount of "right" theories from this forum :-)

I guess I'll start rereading tomorrow!

Sure! I read all sanderson novels except Elantris. Aaand, because you kindly told me that US get the ebook on March 4th,

I created a new amazon account, used my work VPN (to pretend to be coming from a US ip address), and used my US bank account to purchase WoR. Now I will get the book 2 days earlier than expected!

Glad to help =)

Does anyone know if the book will be released on kindle on amazon.jp in 15.5 hours, i.e. midnight March 3 in Japan? It's definitely listed.

I believe it was set for midnight on the 4th Eastern Standard Time. I don't believe the release is based upon individual countries, but I could very well be wrong.

For UK Bristolians, there were a few copies on the shelves in a prominent city centre bookshop over the weekend. One less after I left of course.

Ugh. I'm not in the country. 

Why does amazon UK claim the kindle edition is releasing on 6th March? What's up with that? Don't they know ALL fantasy books are to be released first in the UK because we are that much cooler...