Nazh on Rosharan System During WoR

MistbornAlpaca

Question

This is 3 or 4 questions in one, so bear with me here. I'm sure someone else has noticed this, but I just started rereading WoR, and on the page that has sketches of Bridge Four's tattoos, there's a note that reads, "I had to spend hours watching bridgemen to sketch their stupid forehead glyphs so you could have them, my friend. I'm pretty sure this is how they were designed. -Nazh" So, Nazh is on Roshar during WoR. Do we know which character he is posing as/does he appear on screen? Also, why does Khriss(I'm assuming he's writing to Khriss, but correct me if I'm wrong) want to see the glyphs of Bridge Four? By these sketches, Nazh also seems to be fairly talented at art, is there any other Cosmere art we know of that's drawn by him?

3 answers to this question

On 10/18/2017 at 10:51 AM, MasterJack said:

Also, why does Khriss want to see the glyphs of Bridge Four?

Information Gathering. Possibly even the same reason we wanted them(Harakeke's translation guide). Consider her actions:

• She had Nazh recover Shallan's notebook from the bottom of the ocean, and we got the page with drawings of Pattern.
  • She made him nick a scroll on some of the Alethi Combat Stances.
  • Nazh grabbed the Everstorm-Highstorm artwork and Ketek from Navani's notebook.
  • He's done a few maps, Sel, Elantris specifically and possibly also Elendel.
  • Khriss writes the Ars Arcanum, and asks Wax about his powers relating to physics.

She wants information of all kinds, without any specific overarching themes, probably for an overall compendium.

I present to you: Khrissalla, author of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Cosmere.

Edited by The One Who Connects