Roshar - Second Continent?

Erunion

Question

I have a vague idea this may have been answered in the past, but here it goes - do we know if there's a second continent on the Planet Roshar? 
Roshar (the continent) is pretty clearly in the Southern hemisphere - in fact, we know from the environments that it stretches from the frostlands in the south (near Roshar [planets] arctic circle likely) to what appears to be near the equator in the north (it's super warm in the north and northwest of the continent). 

But that leaves an entire hemisphere (the Northern one) unexplored. Is there a second continent? Or did Brandon already answer this? 

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

There isn't unfortunately

MACEN

Are there any other continents on Roshar?

BRANDON SANDERSON

I haven't said if there's anything else out there, but I have said that it's a pangaea. Meaning if there's anything else out there, they are small. They are not of a similar scope in size. Now on Scadrial, there's other stuff going on. And I've told people that for years and years and years. So you may find some other stuff going on there. So the southern continent was populated on Scadrial, during the Final Empire era even. It was just impossible to reach because of the heat. The poles were the only habitable places on the planet. So anything in between just cooked. Final Empire was on the North Pole.

Source