Greetings from India!

Gisarme

welcome to silverlight gon 

as a member of the welcoming comitee allow me to offer you a cookie made by yours truly , the head cheff of silver light
who is your favorite character? , also what sanderson novels havent you read yet ?

Spoiler

Cookie-Download-PNG.png.fc2970e28f4550c6b6e36624b6f0ada4.png

if you have any questions about how the forum works feel free to pm me 

Edited by Manukos

How do I even reply to people here? I fear reddit has spoiled me. 

Have you been following along with the chapters of Oathbringer on Tor's website?

I am not a masochist. 

who is your favorite character? , also what sanderson novels havent you read yet ?

I simply can't choose but if you had a gun to my head then I'd say... just kill me and make it quick. My top three in no particular order would be:

1. Kaladin before he became superman.
  2. Elend ( really grew on me after book 2 )
  3. Dalinar

I have read all Cosmere books except for Warbreaker and the novellas.

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here with us. Happy Reading! :D

Thank you!

Edited by Gisarme

Oh, that's a country we don't get many people from, I think. Good to know the fandom is expanding globally!

1 hour ago, Gisarme said:

How do I even reply to people here? I fear reddit has spoiled me. 

You have a few options. You could just tag people with @<username> (e.g. @Gisarme) and it will send them a notification.

You could quote entire (single) posts with the Quote button at the bottom left of each post, or queue up multiple quotes to be included in your reply by marking them with the + sign to the left of the Quote button.

15 minutes ago, Argent said:

Oh, that's a country we don't get many people from, I think. Good to know the fandom is expanding globally!

You have a few options. You could just tag people with @<username> (e.g. @Gisarme) and it will send them a notification.

You could quote entire (single) posts with the Quote button at the bottom left of each post, or queue up multiple quotes to be included in your reply by marking them with the + sign to the left of the Quote button.

Thanks for the advice. And if I may say so, your profile picture is glorious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2017 at 10:39 PM, Suhas Kini said:

Hey can someone send all links for bookstore and online stores selling Oathbringer in India( possibly at a not very atrocious price:D) ....I don't think it's available for pre-order anywhere in India right?!?

Hey hi, I think your best bet is Google play store or amazon Kindle edition. But if you want paperback then you'll have to import the book i guess. I always buy in google play store and then after a few days get the paperback version when I can afford to wait.