intro

Stormsurfer

Hi @Stormsurfer! Welcome to the dark side, where cookies gain sentience and rabbit-hole theories make the US Tax Code simple by comparison. You should tackle Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarians next for a quick, lighthearted read with the odd reference to the Cosmere.

Do you like 1) analyzing the books you read, or 2) just reading for enjoyment? If 1), what is your opinion of Kaladin's character arc throughout the Words of Radiance? If 2), what has been your favorite moment in any book so far (just remember to use spoilers)?

16 hours ago, Shadowmancer said:

Hi @Stormsurfer! Welcome to the dark side, where cookies gain sentience and rabbit-hole theories make the US Tax Code simple by comparison. You should tackle Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarians next for a quick, lighthearted read with the odd reference to the Cosmere.

Do you like 1) analyzing the books you read, or 2) just reading for enjoyment? If 1), what is your opinion of Kaladin's character arc throughout the Words of Radiance? If 2), what has been your favorite moment in any book so far (just remember to use spoilers)?

I mainly read just for enjoyment but when I read about an amazing moment or part I start analyzing it and try to figure out where it goes from there.

Spoiler

My opinion about kaladins character was that he did a 360° turn on his opinions about lighteyes just from dalinar alone and the fact that he almost died trying to save the king proves just that and I have two favorite moments one was where elend realizes that the 16% are atium misting and fight off the koloss for as long as they did and my second is when kaladin speaks one of the oaths to become a radiant and then kills szeth

Welcome to the Shard! Don't accept any food offered to you, especially cookies, or anything by the Dark Alley. But anything from someone with 'Surgefinder' or 'Knight of the Cosmere' should be OK. That being said, have a slice of Chouta! Also, if you are wondering what the Surgefinders are, they are a group of people, or, well, here's a link to the Surgefinder's official fourm if you want to know about it. And we are desperately needing members! As for the Knights of the Cosmere, that is something I can't say anything about. So, welcome to world of bookworms!