[OB] Great Cremling Hunt

Lightspine

I'm starting this topic here because Dysian Aimians were not revealed as of the end of WoR.

I didn't know until today that Wit actually talks to one of the Sleepless during the WoR epilogue: (http://www.theoryland.com/intvmain.php?i=1182#40) This detail wants me to go hunting for other suspicious cremlings lurking in monumental events.. Perhaps we can figure out what the Dysians are up to? Unfortunately, I am lending my copies of both books to a friend currently, so I won't be able to contribute much to this search :/.

Also, brief thought: Is it a coincidence that there happens to be a Sleepless at the same spot where Jasnah is about to appear? That seems to indicate that the Dysians, like Hoid, are able to have some insight and are watching the new Radiants, or perhaps they are just watching Hoid. (The other option is that they have spy hordelings spread everywhere on Roshar and that every third cremling is actually one of them. Creepy).

I've speculated that due to their hive mind nature, they probably rely heavily on Connection and are beings with a very strong presence in the Spiritual Realm (because lack of location dependence would lend itself well to an mind that oversees a body spread throughout multiple locations). If I'm correct, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a limited amount of foresight inherently.

Edit: and I thought there was already a topic on this, but didn't want to say anything until I found it. It's dead, but you might want to look through this theead

Edit 2: which in turn links to a previous thread. Heh. 

Edited by Calderis

21 minutes ago, Calderis said:

I've speculated that due to their hive mind nature, they probably rely heavily on Connection and are beings with a very strong presence in the Spiritual Realm (because lack of location dependence would lend itself well to an mind that oversees a body spread throughout multiple locations). If I'm correct, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a limited amount of foresight inherently.

Edit: and I thought there was already a topic on this, but didn't want to say anything until I found it. It's dead, but you might want to look through this theead

Edit 2: which in turn links to a previous thread. Heh. 

Ahhh, I never saw that one. Oops. They probably found almost everything possible already. Sorry about the new, useless, topic then.

I agree that the Sleepless likely have some strange manifestation in either the Spiritual or the Cognitive realm.

• Argent changed the title to [OB] Great Cremling Hunt
  • Mestiv locked this topic