I am Jack's poor attempt at a witty greeting title!

hawkedup

Hey everybody, my name is Jack. Like many, I heard about Brandon Sanderson through the Wheel of Time. I've since read almost everything Brandon has published and plan to finish off that which I haven't after Words of Radience.

I'm an aspiring genre fiction author myself, and Brandon has helped me to no end through his work on Writing Excuses and the Write About Dragons lectures (which I'm already re watching because just listening to him/them talk about writing puts me in the mood to write).

I hope to join the Reading Excuses group and make aquaintances with fellow writers who are just as passionate about writing as me, and to otherwise just talk about Sanderson books (and other SF for that matter) till the sun comes down.

I am Quivers poor attempt at a witty response.

Welcome to the forum. It 's always great to see more writers about the place; I haven't checked the reading excuses forum (I'm terribly shy), but if you want something good, I'd seriously recommend checking out the Feather Writer thread in the creative corner. It has links tom if not all, then most of her stories, and she's a fantastic writer.

Welcome again, I hope you enjoy your stay.

• Chaos locked this topic