Something Witty

Vecna

I gave up trying to think of an amusing title for this "hello" post.  So, hello.

I've been bumbling about reading the wiki for a few years now, and then started to get myself back into Reddit, and from there thought I might as well potter about the forums.

I don't think I'm missing any canonical books in the Cosmere to date, although I do need to get around to requesting White Sands Prose.

~V

1 hour ago, Vecna said:

I gave up trying to think of an amusing title for this "hello" post.  So, hello.

I've been bumbling about reading the wiki for a few years now, and then started to get myself back into Reddit, and from there thought I might as well potter about the forums.

I don't think I'm missing any canonical books in the Cosmere to date, although I do need to get around to requesting White Sands Prose.

~V

Welcome to the shard! Have an upvote and a cookie! They're delicious!

If you have not yet signed up for Brandon's newsletter, the White Sand prose version is now included in the welcome email! If you are already signed up, you can request it from the contact form on Brandon's website (link here), or send a PM to his assistant Adam on Facebook (link here) for a quicker response.

If you sign up for the newsletter, the very first sentence contains the link to the download. It's easy to overlook and my husband spent several minutes looking through the whole email to find it.

1 hour ago, karsen said:

If you have not yet signed up for Brandon's newsletter, the White Sand prose version is now included in the welcome email! If you are already signed up, you can request it from the contact form on Brandon's website (link here), or send a PM to his assistant Adam on Facebook (link here) for a quicker response.

If you sign up for the newsletter, the very first sentence contains the link to the download. It's easy to overlook and my husband spent several minutes looking through the whole email to find it.

Yeah, been on the newsletter for ages as well.  I just need to get around to actually contacting them to ask for it.  It's laziness, nothing else. :)

On 2/26/2017 at 2:45 AM, karsen said:

I have done the contact form at least twice with no results sadly.

I'll try the Facebook thanks!