G'day.

Tooly

Not hard to guess where abouts I'm from. Started reading Brandon's work when he finished off WoT. He was on my 'to read' pile, but WoT brought that forward. Love his own stuff. Read all current Mistborn and Alcatraz novels so far, and have the first 2 Stormlight novels which I'll get stuck into once the 3rd one's out! 

Cheers

Edited by Tooly

Welcome to the Shard! Don't eat the cookies.

And this means you haven't read Elantris or Warbreaker yet? If you haven't, then I would strongly suggest reading them, one, because they're awesome, and two, they are important for understanding the Cosmere and with Warbreaker specifically, understanding the Stormlight Archive.

13 minutes ago, Tooly said:

Not hard to guess where abouts I'm from. Started reading Brandon's work when he finished off WoT. He was on my 'to read' pile, but WoT brought that forward. Love his own stuff. Read all current Mistborn and Alcatraz novels so far, and have the first 2 Stormlight novels which I'll get stuck into once the 3rd one's out! 

Cheers

Welcome! Have an upvote! Avoid them cookies, they will utterly Ruin your appetite

13 hours ago, Tooly said:

Cheers

Hmm... you found Brandon through WoT, well that certainly was a series to read, if a bit stuffy in size... So you have only read Mistborn and Alcatraz? Some good stuff, but even if you want to save reading Stormlight for when Oathbringer gets released, Brandon has also written the Reckoner's trilogy (YA), the Rithmatist (also YA), Warbreaker Cosmere), Elantris (cosmere), and Arcanum Unbounded (collection of short stories and novellas in the cosmere). If you want more of Brandon Sanderson, read those. In keeping with my standard hospitality, have a complimentary cookie and upvote! (note: cookie goes best with the upvote)

(DISCLAIMER: THE DARK ALLEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. COOKIES MAY CONTAIN PEWTER, STEEL, IRON, OR BRONZE. NO NON-HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THESE COOKIES.)

thOA7GDP31.jpg