Other Potential Voidbringers?

DarkJester

Ok. Potential WoR spoilers.

Spoiler

I know most of us have read WoR by now, but just in case... We all know that the Parshendi are potential Voidbringers. With the correct Spren they take on other forms. My question is this. We have seen other creatures on Roshar bond to Spren. Just as the Spren leaked from the bodies of the dead parshendi, they also leaked from the dead chasmfiend. I'm thinking there were other places we see this too. I'm wandering if it is only the parshendi/parshmen that we need to worry about our if there are other creatures that can change after bonding a Spren in the storm. Perhaps some day we will get to see a cremling try to eat Rock...

1 minute ago, MadhavDeval said:

Didnt one of the 'voidbringers' illustrations look like a chasmfiend to adolin as well?

Yeah, but that could have just been the illustrator painting the scarriest thing they knew of. But maybe not.

We've already seen Thunderclasts (voidspren animating rock, in some way), and whatever those things Dalinar fought in his vision. They could possibly also fall under the Voidbringer category.

Man, it would be pretty awful if they went to all sorts of trouble to warn the world about the dangers of the parshmen only to be decimated by suddenly malevolent mutant chulls. >.<

Edited by Corax
Typo

Well many Roshar's species has Spren-Symbiosis but the listerer are the only one who are soo "fluid" to them. I don't even think a Greatshell may change its Spren and if they does....well they will simply crush under their own weight

• Chaos locked this topic