Greetings to the Cosmere

Meganagem

Hello all!

I'm a rereader so I've just been through large chunks of  TWoK and WoR again, and I'm looking to learn more and be utterly prepared for a year from now when we finally lay our hands on number 3!!

Love Mistborn (Vin and Wax), adore Stormlight, esp WoR, and gobbled up Elantris, which was enjoyable. Secret History was ......... Aaaaaaaaaah. 

Anyway, see y'all around. :)

Welcome Meganagem! Nice symmetrical name!! Have an upvote!

I'm KnightRadiant, or KR for short. I love SA, and cannot wait for #3!! Have you read any of Brandon's non-cosmere works? By the way, please avoid the cookies! They Ruin lives.

Enjoy the site, hope to see ya around!!

*chuckle*

Why thank you!

You'll have to suggest to me which non-Cosmere books to get stuck into. As I said, I'm a rereader, so i happily read the same things again and again but there's a long wait to #3, so... Bring it on.

"I love SA" means "I love  South Africa" where I'm from. :D Not at 17thshard :)

I'd check out Reckoners series if you are looking for a Brandon Sanderson series to enjoy that's outside of the Cosmere series.

I would also recommend that you read Warbreaker, Emperor's Soul, and Arcanum Unbounded, all of which are within the Cosmere.  Warbreaker is available free on Brandon's website, and I believe Emperor's Soul is a part of Arcanum Unbounded, as well as a bunch of other Cosmere novellas and postscripts by "Khriss" a world hopper, which give us a little insight into in-world knowledge of the Cosmere by those who are believed to be most knowledgeable outside of shards.