Greetings!

Azuu

Hello! New fan here, I could not resist joining.  I've read WoK and WoR, and I loved them. Or rather, they absorbed me, chewed me up and spat me back out again nursing a broken heart. Because Oathbreaker isn't out yet. (I literally finished Words of Radiance this morning so I imagine I have no right to complain given how long a lot of people have been waiting, but still!!!) Anyway, I was immensely inspired by the both of them and Brandon Sanderson in general. And so I ended up on the internet. Here. Hi!

About me? I'm an aspiring author, avid reader and sort-of game developer. Narrative games/visual novels, which I can go on about for absurd lengths of time. Currently, I have plenty of time to read as I'm taking a forced year away from my studies so if anyone has any book recommendations please send them my way! Now excuse me while I go and track down every book Brandon Sanderson has ever written. Looking forward to reading all the fan-theories and meeting all the people ^^

4 minutes ago, Azuu said:

Hello! New fan here, I could not resist joining.  I've read WoK and WoR, and I loved them. Or rather, they absorbed me, chewed me up and spat me back out again nursing a broken heart. Because Oathbreaker isn't out yet. (I literally finished Words of Radiance this morning so I imagine I have no right to complain given how long a lot of people have been waiting, but still!!!) Anyway, I was immensely inspired by the both of them and Brandon Sanderson in general. And so I ended up on the internet. Here. Hi!

About me? I'm an aspiring author, avid reader and sort-of game developer. Narrative games/visual novels, which I can go on about for absurd lengths of time. Currently, I have plenty of time to read as I'm taking a forced year away from my studies so if anyone has any book recommendations please send them my way! Now excuse me while I go and track down every book Brandon Sanderson has ever written. Looking forward to reading all the fan-theories and meeting all the people ^^

Welcome!

Tis a pleasure to have you here!

Do not take the cookies! They will ruin your life!

Hi.

If you have any questions about anything ask me and I will find out.

For author-ing check out writing excuses it's a podcast Brandon does, also check out reading excuses it's a writing thing we do hwre.

Tis a pleasure to have you here!

Mistborn is my all-time favorite Sanderson series, as my username shows. Warbreaker is also an excellent place to go next, as a ) it's free on his website and b ) it contains the backstory of someone you met in WoR. 

That would be Zahel, also known as Vasher.

Welcome to the Shard!

13 hours ago, Azuu said:

Welcome to the Shard, Azuu! I'm Shqueeves!

I recommend reading Mistborn next. 

Avoid the cookies, they might Ruin your appetite.

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask

13 hours ago, Azuu said:

Hi there, Azuu! 

Welcome to the Shard. I am bleeder. I like music, and podcasts and stuff.

We're a pretty cool little family here on the Shard. And family doesn't let family eat metallic-tasting cookies offered by members of questionably-aligned organizations with nefarious means. So don't eat the cookies.

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know!

Edited by bleeder