Mark Adrian

I also am interested in the Beatles, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, and many other bands. 

I read Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, and Action. Specifically Maximum Ride, The Hunger Games, Artemis Fowl, Alcatraz Versus The Evil Librarians, The Monstrumologist, and Alex Rider. Also The Reckoners books. 

1 hour ago, Mark Adrian said:

Hey, I'm Mark and I'm new. My full pseudonym is Mark Adrian, and you can call me Mark or Adrian, I don't mind either way. I do like Adrian quite a bit though, but Mark is fine. 

1 hour ago, Mark Adrian said:

I also am interested in the Beatles, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, and many other bands. 

I read Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, and Action. Specifically Maximum Ride, The Hunger Games, Artemis Fowl, Alcatraz Versus The Evil Librarians, The Monstrumologist, and Alex Rider. Also The Reckoners books. 

Hello Mark/Adrian! Maximum Ride is excellent, and your interest in pop punk is admirable.

I am bleeder. I like vests and music. 

Welcome to the Shard! You'll make new friends. 

Oh, hey, don't eat the cookies.

heyyyy there mate 
 welcome to this marvelus forum  where you will learn discuss and get anoyed because someone will say what you were abaout to say as you were about to press submit an you have devoted 3 hours of your life crafting a theory on it ......pfff ....(sry i have some repressed rage)  
any way i love the roster of musician s you presented , but i noticed that my boy Brendon Urie (panic! at the disco) is mising to have a pop/punk fullhouse 

do you know what always calms me down  and helps me relax , a snikers bar , here have one too  

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για snickers bar

4 hours ago, Mark Adrian said:

@harmabe Actually I do like Panic! At The Disco, I just forgot to mention them. 

Also, has anyone read Ender's Game? 

@bleeder Thanks, dude. 

I've read Ender's Game and most of the books in that universe. Did you read the prequel series (Earth Unaware, Earth Afire, Earth Awakens)?

Anyways have a good time here on the shard, have a cookie and some upvotes (note: upvote goes best with the cookies)

thNGKY8775.jpg

@Mark Adrian Trust me when I tell you Bleeder is trying to screw with you. Everyone eats the cookies. Also, welcome to the Shard! I'm Orderbound. Have an upvote! I happen to be a sort of...investigator, attempting to discover the secrets of the Shard and how nerds work. You can become a nerd anthropologist like me and help me catalog these wondrous creatures.

Ender's Game is extremely good, mostly because of how Card knows how a child works, and how profound Ender's experiences are.

Read the Way of Kings. It is too good to be true. Also, if that happens to be too long, hit up Mistborn first, that will surely get you hooked onto Sanderson if you are not already. Soon you won't want to read anyone else.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:00 PM, Mark Adrian said:

@Secrets I've read Ender's Game, Ender's Shadow and I have read a bit of Speaker For The Dead.

Also, thanks for the cookies. 

Finish the series, its... interesting.

Glad to hear that, as of my post, you should be hearing voices in a few days...

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2016 at 1:45 AM, Mark Adrian said:

Hey, I'm Mark and I'm new. My full pseudonym is Mark Adrian, and you can call me Mark or Adrian, I don't mind either way. I do like Adrian quite a bit though, but Mark is fine. 

HELLO!! You seem quirky. Im sure we'll get along great!

9 hours ago, Mark Adrian said:

@Xander Freud The Alcatraz Versus The Evil Librarians books and I've read a bit of Steelheart. I have all the books in the Reckoners series, but I'm very busy so I haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

Would you like to recommend any Brandon Sanderson books?

If you have time to enjoy a long, detailed book I'd say the Stormlight archives. For a shorter, but just as enjoyable experience, I'd recommend Mistborn.